DON'T FORGET WHERE YOU BELONG

I roll my eyes at Preston. Lately he had been reacting even worst to the boys. He knows they are part of my world and I'm getting tired of his behavior. We've been dating for six months but I am not the kind of girl that cries over a boy.

-I SAID I AM WITH LIAM!- I mock his voice and hold Liam's arm tight which makes Liam blush and Preston angrier. Martina takes a step back and nods at me. She knows I'm giving Preston a lesson and she is with me.

-Liam, I think Niall was looking for you- Martina says firmly and Liam stares at me worried about Preston reaction. I wink at him when Preston looks down and he leaves as Martina holds his hand.

-She didn't mean....- Liam tries to explain and Martina chuckles. Liam stares confused, well actually he lives confused and that's part of his charm.

-Don't sweat it! Lyric is teaching Preston a lesson, that's all!- And Liam relaxes, smiling as he checks on Martina.

-You look pretty tonight- He says shyly and she grins as they reach the living. Everyone is staring at them and Harry that is holding Ģhărãm's hand stands up.

-What was that yelling? Is Big Foot making a scene again?- Harry says and they laugh. The boys never liked Preston. Mainly because he never gets their jokes or tried.

-Should we go? He sounded pissed- Zayn says rubbing Salam's back. Zayn always wanted to punch Preston. He's not a pissed guy but he's very fond of Lyric and he would take a stand without a doubt.

-Honey, Lyric can take care of herself, if he gets mad, he has no chance against all of us- Salam says kissing his cheek and Zayn half smiles to her. Martina leans over the wall beside Liam that is looking at the hallway.

-Keep talking, I will sneak and listen!- Niall says and moves quietly taking slow steps. Harry interrupts him with a slap on his neck.

-Ninja, just walk! You look foolish!- Harry mocks him and Ģhărãm giggles as Harry winks at her. Niall grabs his neck and punches Harry back. Liam stops them as everybody else laughs at the scene.

-Monkeys, stop it right now! You're the ones drawing attention! Shut up and just sit down- Liam say serious and Harry and Niall look down and make funny faces towards Liam. Ģhărãm is quiet when harry sits back next to her.

-Are you ok?- Harry asks concerned and Ģhărãm fixes her shirt. She knows Preston was never meant to be with Lyric but after the accident, Lyric just turned into him though she never really loved him.

-Yes, I just don't know why Lyric is still around him- She says sweetly and Harry looks at her carefully- Me too, but we can just be there for her, right? Or can we just kick his huge ass?- Harry jokes and Ģhărãm laughs. Harry always gets to her.

-It's been almost ten minutes, guys!- Everyone turns to look at the only person that haven[t spoken yet. Louis. -I will go and see if she's ok- He stands up but Martina stops him.

-She's ok, Lou... My brother can be a jerk but Lyric handles jerks like a boss- She says strong and Liam half smiles at her. Louis looks and leans over the wall near the spot where Lyric and preston are.

-Why is he acting over protecting?- Salam asks Zayn and he holds her hand. She wonders if Louis was really just being nice or something else. Zayn remains in silence.

-Why do you always make fun of me in front of them? - Preston yells at me and I cross my arms. I think this is getting old.

-Because you are always paranoid about them! Liam was being Liam! Do you really think I would cheat on you? - I am tired and being angry makes my skin hurt worst. Another thing, Preston never noticed I'm a tomato and the fact I'm wearing a dress. That makes me think the time is almost over for us.

-Lyric, I love being with you but I can't stand those boys anymore! They are childish and they are always hanging around here! - Preston says pissed and this is not getting better.

-Get out!- I yell and point to the door. Preston's eyes open wide and he reaches for me but I step back.

-Baby, don't do this!- He begs but I had enough.

-You're the one doing this, you always make me chose and you know what?- I say and even though I will miss him, I made up my mind. -I chose them! - I say loud and he grabs me by my arms suddenly. I scream but just because it burns like hell.

They all hear the scream and Niall is the first to run toward us almost knocking Louis down. They stand right there where Preston is almost kneeling and Niall holds me carefully not to touch me hard. Louis and Zayn grab Preston by his arms lifting him up.

-Hey, Z! Garbage time!- Louis says and Zayn nods- Let's get this one out!- And they drag him out of the house as Preston yells- This is not over!- As he falls on the floor, Liam and Harry look down at him and then each other.

-I would say it's pretty much over, lad... Harry? - Liam makes a funny face and Harry replies the same way.

-Over like my bow ties, dude!- Harry says and Preston walks away. Liam nods placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

-You sounded scary for a moment- Liam says as they walk back inside.

-Really? I did that tone, did you notice?- And they chuckle as Harry does it again.

-Why was he in pain, Lyric?- Martina asks me and I can see they are staring.

-I kick him in the nuts- I smile and Niall laughs so hard, it's contagious.

-You should have taped it!- He pouts laughing and I smile tired. The boys are back and I'm glad I made the right call.

-Thank you, clowns- I say and they smile. I notice Zayn holds Salam, Liam is closer to Martina and Harry places a hand on Ģhărãm's waist softly. I love them all but I just want to go to bed. -I will see you tomorrow, ok?- I say tired and Niall kisses my cheek.

-Call me if you need anything and I'm sorry, sis- He says sweetly and I adore him- I love you, Lyric!- And I hug him trying not to dramatize.

-I'm fine! Don't be a drama queen!- I joke and they laugh. I do feel like crap. They head back to the living and I close the door of my room. I lay down on my bed and close my eyes but first I crash a picture of Preston and me against the wall. Then I see one of the boys when we were all younger and I smile. I'm about to fall asleep when someone knocks on my door. I open it and yes, it surprises me.

-Hey- I say and wonder why the worried face.