Chapter 1 "After The War"

(At the train Station)

(Harry POV)

I can't belive it.. the war is Finally over.. just finally. I can now brea-

(Just Then A Familiar Person Came to harry and gave him a warm hug)

"Harry long time no see" said ron with a smile in his face. "Heheh.. glad to see you too mate" said harry.. "Guys come on were gonna missed the train!!"..Said hermoine with a frown in her face.. the both of them nodded and carry there bags.. Just then ron saw Malfoy with his mother in the other side of the pathway..

"Guys Malfoys back!" Ron said.."Ron this is no time for your nonsense.. now get in the train" Said hermoine motherly.. "Ugh! fine mom" said ron.. Harry laugh a bit and continues walking to his seat..

After the trio take there slot seat the tree of them talks about things that they did in the summer after the whole war thing.. After they talk about it.. hermoine take a short nap and so as ron.. harry was the only person awake..

A few minutes later.. harry saw draco pass by.. He was shock and confused.. he then decided to follow draco..

(Harry POV)

What in the world?!.. i thought malfoy was lock in azkaban... i need to know.. why did they set him free..

But as soon as he stand up.. Hes gone.. maybe he was just.. imagining things..

"O-Oh.. hes gone.. heh.. maybe im just.. imagining things.."... he then sit back and watch the two of them sleep..

(With the Slytherin)

"Draco Malfoy you almost get caught by those gits!!" Said pansy angrily..
"I-Im sorry pansy".. said draco.. "For heavens sake draco.. you know what the'll do to you when they see you.."said pansy "I know.. I know im sorry..".. Draco then sit down besides Blaise.. "its been a while after the war.." said blaise.. "I know.. All of the hogwarts students are starting rumors about us.." said pansy.. " They even call us.. "DEATH EATERS" said blaise with a sad face.. "Dont be sad Blaise.. we only have 3 months left".. said draco...."eh true"....

After they talk.. the tree of them take a nap and waited till they've arive to hogwarts..

392 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry if the grammar is to cringy and stuff.. i am terribly sorry