Chapter 1. The Anniversary.

At a nice house in Monroe, Georgia, a red custom 2010 four-door Jeep Wrangler pulls into the paved driveway next to a Green Kia Soul. A young man with shoulder-length blonde hair with purple and blue highlights steps out blowing a puff of vapor from his vape pen afterward. He had red and black diamond tattoo that resembled Harley Quinns diamonds on his left bicep and was dressed in a black tank top with Stray Kids Maniac written in neon green graphic letters, dark-washed skinny jeans, red and black tennis shoes, and lots of rock and K-pop band bracelets on his left wrist. The young man walks up to the house and up the three steps before opening the screen door and knocking. After a few minutes, a lovely woman with short blonde hair answers the door, and the young man smiles.

"Hey, Mama. Just here to pick up Jonah. Is he ready? Yasmine, CJ, and I are going out to eat tonight." The young man explained before adjusting his stance expecting his son to bolt into his legs. The woman then smiled, shaking her head.

"Nah Sugar plum, he wanted to go to the park. The little demon played for a little while before we came back-" She explained stepping to the side to let Angel in before continuing. "He laid on the couch and fell asleep." She gestured to a small human being with jet-black hair under a fuzzy Spider-Man blanket while cuddling a matching stuffed doll under one arm. Spiderman happened to be the kid’s favorite hero.

Angel chuckled lightly, he walked to the couch and sat down before smiling. "I don't want to wake him up, but my friends are expecting us." He explained before looking up at his mom. The woman smiled. "Gonna have to then, I'll go get his diaper bag and make him something to drink for the road." The woman said, chuckling before disappearing into the hallway. Angel shakes his head smiling. He moved closer, he smiled bigger seeing his son's cute face. It didn't matter that Angel was White while Jonah is Korean, Jonah was his son through and through.

"Buddy~ it's time to wake up~," Angel said lightly, shaking the sleeping bundle. Jonah mumbled in his sleep before Angel tried again. "Buddy~. Wanna go get food with Auntie Yazzy and Uncle CJ?" He asked. Jonah's left eye popped open. Letting out a big yawn while stretching, Angel chuckled lightly and scooped the boy up by his armpits. Jonah instantly clings, wrapping his little arms around Angel's neck. Angel uses the bottom half of his arm to make a seat for him. Angel's mom comes back with a Spider-Man-themed book bag and sippy cup while he was covering Jonah up with his blanket.

"Here we go, that's everything," The woman said. "Thanks, Mama, thank you again for watching him. My schedule has just been hectic with Yasmine and my new tattoo shop," Angel said blabbing about it. His mom kissed his forehead. "Don't worry about it baby, I'm always happy to watch Jonah. He's so well-behaved and mature sometimes." She explained.

"With all my friends and I raising him, he is always polite and knowledgeable about things," Angel said, softly smiling at his son. "You're a fantastic father, baby boy. Go on, have a nice dinner." Angel's mom said, smiling softly, caressing his cheek. "Bye mom, love you, tell Jacob I said hi." Angel said, smiling before going to his Jeep. He opens the back door and places a still groggy Jonah in his Spider-Man-themed seat. After strapping him in, Angel looked up at Jonah.

"Wanna play on the iPad baby mochi?" He asked, then Jonah rubbed his left eye and nodded. Angel smiled softly at the cute toddler, reaching into the Black Butler messenger bag he carried around, and pulling out a ten-and-a-half-inch iPad. Angel proceeded to change the user to Jonah’s name and then handed it to him. The tiny human smiles excitedly, now over his drowsiness, going straight to his favorite game, "Fruit Ninja".

Angel chuckled before closing the door and hopping in the front. He began waving goodbye to his mom who was on the porch as he was leaving. They make it to Walnut Grove when Angel's phone starts to ring. He looks at the dash mount where his phone was on. It was Yasmine. Angel presses the answer button.