[ 13 ]

After leaving Levi's room, Yuuki heads outside the House of Lamentation, leaning onto one of the side walls.

She pulls out her D.D.D. and dials a number.

[ ◇◇◇ ]

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ?"

"×××! ×××?"

"ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ"

"×××?"

"ɴᴏ...ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ"

"×××! ×××!"

"×××...×××?"

"ꜱᴏʀʀʏ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ"

"×××... ×××"

"ɪ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ. ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ"

"×××? ×××..."

"×××. ××2×"

"×××"

"ᴍʏ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ...ꜱᴏ, ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ"

"×××"

"ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴜʀᴇ?"

"×××"

"ᴀʜ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ... ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ"

"×××!"

[ ◇◇◇ ]

"Huh...that was surprisingly easier than I thought" Yuuki hums to herself and lets out a sigh.

"Ah right...I need to ask Satan if he's available for the next 2 days" She placed her D.D.D. back in her pocket and went back inside.

[ Satan's Room ]

"I see...So you're visiting the Human World for 2 days to do some private matters?" Satan asks. Yuuki gave a small nod.

"Yeah. By the way, if I start doing my business, can you stay someplace nearby? I don't want any witnesses..." Yuuki fidgets her fingers.

Satan became suspicious when she used the word "Witnesses" instead of the phrase "anyone to see". But he didn't pry onto any further, instead he nods and watches Yuuki leave his room.