[ 17 ]

{ Dining Hall }

"You're here early!" Chika exclaimed, noticing Yuuki already eating breakfast.

"Hey Chika, Mammon..." Yuuki greeted, "What's with that expression?"

"I found Chika eavesdropping on Beel and Lucifer"

"Hey! You were eavesdropping too!"

"So...What happened?"

"I couldn't tell if they were arguing but it seemed personal... Oh yeah! Last night, while you were asleep, Beel told me about the Celestial Realm, Belphie and Lilith!" Chika grinned.

"I gotta say, gettin' Beel to tell you about Belphie and Lilith...for a human, you've done good! I gotta hand it to ya!" Mammon looks at Chika impressed.

"Do you mind filling me up on this? I'm just curious..." Yuuki asks.

"How do I explain this? So, we were all actually angels up in the Celestial Realm before we fell from grace so to speak..."

'I have a feeling that this will be an interesting story coming from Mammon...' Yuuki thought as listened to Mammon's explanation while she eats.

■ ■ ■

'So because of the Great Celestial War, the 7 brothers are now here in Devildom. Interesting...'

Yuuki continues writing the information, from Mammon, in her notebook.

Suddenly, her D.D.D. buzzes.

[ ◇◇◇ ]

ʟᴜᴋᴇ: ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
ʟᴜᴋᴇ: ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

[ ◇◇◇ ]

"Hm? What would Luke want?" She asks herself.

"Chika's probably busy so I guess I can let Luke in..."

{ House of Lamentation - Outside }

"Luke? Are you out here?" Yuuki calls out.

Footsteps comes running towards her.

"Yuuki! Thank goodness you came! I was worried if someone else found me out here."

If Yuuki didn't know Luke, she would see him as a kid lost in the park.

"Why did you call me out here? Did you need something?" She asked.

"Yeah. I wouldn't have come to this den of demons if I didn't. The point is...I need you to let me stay the night your room." Luke looks up at Yuuki with pleading eyes.

"Luke...I don't think-"

"Please! I'm begging you!"