chapter three

Bell’s P.O.V
Once I got home I unlocked my door to a happy puppy, I went to the ketchen and fed her. I was tired and I started up the stairs but I was stopped by someone ringing my doorbell. I was shocked that I didn't get a lot of people coming to my house. 

I opened the door and I was surprised it was Tony. “hey can i come in” tony said with a smile on his face, “ yea sure” soooo, what made you come to my house” i said curious, “ i wanted to ask you do you want to join the hype house” Tony said with his smile getting bigger. “ Of course, but when and if they accept pets' ' i said worried. “Yes, they do, so scenes you said yes you should start packing, '' Tony said. Actually some of the stuff I'm donating so can we go to the mall? I asked what my lip poked out. 

When we got there I dragged him by the arm and went to all the stores to get new clothes, bathing suits, and shoes, and every time he tried paying but every time I would push him and pay. You know I can pay. Tony said yea i know but- i stopped looking for a reason. Exactly. Tony said with a smirk

Me and Tony stared into each other's eyes. Then I turned around embarrassed before I could walk away. Tony grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and kissed me, and I kissed back. Then I pulled away and Tony looked at me and said sorry. I then went back in and kissed him back then we both pulled away and tony grabbed me into a hug.

Once we got to the car Tony asked me if he could drive the car. Do you have a driver's license? I asked tony. Why would I ask if I didn't have a license? Tony said with sass. Tony hopped in the driver's seat and I got in the passenger's seat. Tony started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. We got 3 blocks away and he missed the turn to my house and instead of going to my house he went to the park next to my house then he got out of the car and helped me out i gave him a look and said what are we doing here, then he got close to me and said Bell Smith will you date me? I smiled and said of course. Then we went back home and started packing.