chapter 6

🔞⚠️Smut warning ⚠️🔞

Tony's P.O.V 
Once we landed in L.A i looked around and sall Bell peacefully sleeping and i didn't want to wake her up so i carried her like a baby out of the airport and grabbed our bags and into the uber she then woke up and kissed me. Once we got there we rang the doorbell and you could hear everyone running to the door. 
Bell’s POV
I was thinking to myself, what happens if they hate me, what if they kick me out. Once they opened the door they all came and hugged me first then Tony. Once we got inside they showed me around the house and it was really big, they showed me to my room and it was really cute and big. It had a walking closet and the bathroom was big too so I was so surprised. After I was done unpacking i layed on the bed and scrolled through tik tok. Soon after Tony came in with a huge smile on his face and started walking to me licking his lips, I looked at him with a confused look. He then grabbed me and started kissing my neck giving me small hickeys. When I tried pulling him away he looked at me with an angry look. He then went to his suitcase and got out a red box and he then took out a pair of handcuffs, a black whip and a vibrater. Then he cuffed my hands to the bed and started taking off my shirt but only above my head because I was handcuffed he started kissing my stomach then started moving his way down. Once he got to my heart he started pulling down my pants with my lace underwear then started rubbing my flaps. stop teasing tony please,I said with desire in my eyes. What did you call me, you're getting punished for that, he said with a devilish look. He then got the whip and flipped me over putting my head down and ass up. He then took the whip and first slapped my ass softly then started whipping harder, when he hit me the last time I jumped and a tear came down my cheek, did I hit to hard I'm so sorry, he said like he actually cared he then flipped me back over and took the vibrator on put it on high he sat it down on my clit then started kissing me, then he grabbed the vibrator and took it off. He then uncuffed me. I then flipped him over and I whispered in his ear, "you're not the only one who gets to have fun" I started kissing his neck all the way down until I got to his pants, I pulled them down and sall how big he was, I started to get nervous but I kept going. I started kitty licking the tip. UGH,stop teasing. I then deepthroated him then threw his head back then I felt a twitch then he came in my mouth. He then flipped me over and without warning he thrusted into me. After what felt like a year we finally came together. "We should do that more often".