CHAPTER FOUR

[YOON SEOMIN'S POV]

"I'm hungry" Jugyeong said while we're currently walking in the hallway.

"Go back to the cafeteria then" I replied blankly still annoyed at the guy in cafeteria.

"Nah, I don't want to leave my bestfriend" Jugyeong clings onto my arm making it hard for me to walk with her clinging like a koala.

"Oh my god Jungkook oppa and Taehyung oppa are so handsome standing there, while carrying their chairs" me and Jugyeong heard the girl said to her friend who walked past us.

Jugyeong stop walking since she's clinging onto me she made me stop walking too.

"Look at that two troublemakers" Jugyeong said referring at the two guys standing outside the principal's office while holding a chair above their head.

I followed her gaze and saw a two guys having a hard time holding the chairs.

"Wait they're familiar..." I muttered to myself while looking at them.

"Why Taehyung and Jungkook standing there?" we heard the boy student asked to his friend while leaning at the lockers.

The boys are Hyunjin and Changbin.

"Well they vandalized our principal's office desk, they draw and wrote in his desk then the principal saw them" Hyunjin replied.

"See? I told you they're trouble makers" Jugyeong murmurs.

"I think that's the reason why the principal wants a president in this school because he thinks this won't happen again but if Namjoon become the president again then he will hide this kind of stuff and principal will think Namjoon's doing his job even though he really didn't" Changbin said then sighs.

"Tss then if I become a president this won't happen again" I suddenly said while smirking making the three of them look at me.

"Woah that's my Minmin" Jugyeong said then claps.

"Oh yeah I remembered you're running for president, wish you luck then" Hyunjin said then smiled slightly.

The bell rings indicating that classes are now starting and we're late for our next lesson.

"Yah! We're late!" Jugyeong shouted making me flinched at her high pitched voice.

"Chill, there are four of us who's going to have a grand entrance" Hyunjin said while stuffing his hands on his pockets then walks slowly.

"Yeah he's right" Changbin said then follows after Hyunjin.

"Let's go!" Jugyeong said then grab my wrist and followed the two.
.
.
.

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"Jungkook, stop meh!" Taehyung suddenly said making Jungkook look at him confusedly.

"Pardon?" He asked while looking at Taehyung who looks like he's going to throw his chair in any moment.

"I'm going to throw this chair on that girl! So stop me before it's too late!" Taehyung said while looking at someone who happened to be Seomin.

Jungkook followed Taehyung's gaze then saw Seomin who's talking with Hyunjin and Changbin while Jugyeong is clinging onto her.

"I said I'm going to throw this chair if you didn't stop me-" Taehyung stop talking when he notices Jungkook's looking at Seomin with a 'I'm going to fucking smash this fucking chair on her' look.

"Let's throw together in count of one-"

"Dude, don't tell me I'm the one who's going to stop you now?!" Taehyung scoffs in disbelief then put the chair down.