CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"Where's my niece?" Ms.Yoon asks before sitting at the couch while the boys lined up infront of her.

Seokjin nugdes Namjoon to speak to the woman, who's lips are red as blood. Hoseok gulps when he saw Ms.Yoon look at him with suspicion.

"Is she here right now-" Ms.Yoon's sentence didn't finished when the front door suddenly opened revealing Seojun (who's actually Seomin) Taehyung immediately went to her before Ms.Yoon see her.

"What the fuck---"

"Just hide using my body and don't let your aunt to see you in this state, we don't want to get kick out here okay?" Taehyung whispers to Seojun (Seomin). The girl nodded before peeking but Taehyung didn't let her.

"Who's that Taehyung? Is that my niece---"

"Uh no! It's m-my?" Taehyung look at his friends for help.

"That's his boyfriend," Jimin said while smiling widely.

"Yeah he's gay" Jungkook continues while gesturing at Taehyung.

Taehyung scowls before grabbing Seojun's wrist before making sure she's hiding from her aunt.

"Oh I see, Taehyung is gay," Ms.Yoon said while taking off her glass before eyeing the couple who's currently dashing upstairs.

"Where's my niece? I need to see her---"

"I'm okay aunt! I can't go see you for now c-c-cause---"

"Cause what?" Seojun asks to Taehyung who's infront of her.

"Cause you have pimples?" Taehyung said while Seojun nodded before shouting again.

"Cause I have pimples! I don't want you to see it!" Ms.Yoon's eyes widened before looking at the six boys infront of her. She teared up making the boys to panic.

"I-I can't say anything, my niece is becoming a g-girl now, I can imagine her having a boyfriend now," the woman dramatically sniffs while wiping her tears.

Yoongi scoffs before walking away from the scene. Hoseok frowns before finding a tissue.

"Jimin! Go get a water!" Seokjin said while Jimin immediately went to grab a glass of water.

"Hoseok where's the tissue?!" Seokjin shouts.

"We don't have tissues now!" Hoseok answered back.

"Oh yeah, I saw Namjoon hyung, using all the tissues that's why we need to buy a tissues again," Jungkook said while taking a sip on his cup of milk.

Namjoon glared at Jungkook while the younger grins before wriggling his eyebrows.

"Damn you,' Namjoon murmurs before going inside the kitchen.

"Go change now! Luckily you got away this time!" Taehyung said while pushing Seojun inside her room.

"Shut up! Don't touch me! I can punch you right now you know?!" Seojun threatens making Taehyung to scoff before leaning to her.

"Punch me if you can, baby..." Taehyung smirks. Seojun immediately punch the poor guy's stomach making him grunt in pain.

"Damn..." he grunts.

"What?" Yoongi scoffs while looking at the two.

"Bring me back my uniform" Yoongi said while glaring at Seojun before entering his room.

"Go change now! Seomin!" Taehyung gestures the girl to enter the room.

"Fine"
.
.
.

Seomin's phone rings while she's changing. She look at the screen and saw her friend's name, calling to her.