Chapter 3

Location: Y/N's House
Time: 6:30 AM Thursday.

I turned off the alarm, and did my usual routine, eat something for breakfast, take a shower, and head off to school.

.....

.....

On my way to school i saw Yukina and that boy again, they looked like good friends, i can tell because i'm good at observing people, seems like they have no romantic feelings for each other whatsoever, i took a sigh of relief, because i can feel if they dated each other, it wouldn't end well for them.

I took the other route to my school to not disturb them.

....

....

I hurried to the classroom to not get greeted by girls again..., give me a break...., finally after sneaking my way to my classroom, i made it without anyone disturbing me.

I took a seat from my chair....

......

......

After a while of lectures, it was lunch break, i head off the rooftop, to be alone from all the attention, i've been popular since i was a first year here, so i'm kinda used to it.

I listened to music, mainly Persona Ost's.

......

......

After taking a nap, i head back to class.

....

....

....

Whew, we were dismissed, time to see Rinko again, my mind produced the big happy chemicals whenever i think about her.

.....

.....

.....

Heading to the park i saw Rinko and the rest of Roselia

"Yo, i'm here let's go" I said.

"Yeah, Let's go" Lisa said.

We headed to CiRCLE, to once again practice, on our way there i whispered Rinko something

"I'll tell you something after practice, is that okay?" I whispered to her.

Rinko shyly nodded and i smiled.

....

....

....

....

....

After practicing, i lead Rinko outside of CiRCLE to say something to her.

"Will..., you go on a date with me?" I asked, closing my eyes 'cuz i was nervous.

Rinko's brain shutted from that embarrassment, i see.

"Earth to Shirokane?" I waved my hand around her eyes.

"Ah!...., sorry that was so sudden....., yes i will be happy to go on a date with you......." Rinko murmured.

"Well does Saturday work for you?" I asked

"Yeah i'm free at Saturday......" Rinko said.

"Ok I'll see you at the park at 1:00 PM, See you again" I waved goodbye.

"Y-Yeah see you again......" Rinko shyly waved goodbye."

I headed my way home, because it was already late.

...

...

...

...

'Whew....., i can't believe i asked her to go on a date with me, let alone even accept the offer' I mumbled, while hitting my pillow, menacingly....

(Rinko's PoV)

N-N-No way he actually a-asked me on a d-date......., i'll try my best to convey my feelings to him, even if i'll die from embarrassment.......

(Rinko's PoV End)

After playing Doom:Eternal for half an hour, i felt sleepy, practice makes you tired by a lot huh.........

I, Y/N L/N, have fell asleep and had a dream.....