Part--2

"At GM"
Abeer drops Ragini and says...
Abeer:"Bye baby.." But he keeps looking here and there as if he is searching for someone.. Ragini understands this and says..

Ragini:"Bye" Abeer pouts and thinks:"Kitne jaalim inshan hain yeh..Andhar bhi nehi bula raahi hain mujko..(She is not even calling me inside uch a cruel girl)"

His thinking breaks hearing laughing sound of Ragini...He becomes confused and asks her..
Abeer:"What happened?? Why are you laughing like a mad.."

Ragini frowns hearing the word mad but again starts laughing..Abeer gets irritated because of her continuous laugh and says...

Abeer:"Laksh is right...You have some problem in your mind.." Hearing Laksh's name the expression of Ragini change...

Ragini:"Shut up... Uska naam maat leena and I'm laughing because of you only..You are saying me bye from the last 5 minutes....seems like you don't want to go without meeting someone."

Says ragini winking abeer and again starts laughing.... This time abeer also laughs and says..

Abeer:"You are impossible baby... And Laksh ka naam kyu na loin??aklotha bhai hain voh mera.."

Ragini gets irritated and says..
Ragini:"Whatever!! If you want to come inside come or else bye.."
Abeer screams saying...
Abeer:"Noooooooo...I'm coming.."
Ragini holds her ear hearing his scream and chuckles..

They both enters inside the mansion and finds all seating in the hall...Abeer greats ShekJan and they bless him...

Shekhar:"How's the preparations going in your house beta??"
Abeer:"Well papa..."
Shekhar:"You guys seat here I have to leave for office now..."
RagMish:"Bye papa.."
Ragini:"I'm very tired so going to room.. You guys carry on.."says Ragini winking Abeer and leaves from there...

Mishti:"So how are you Ragini ke Abeer??"
Abeer:"I'm fine miss would be Mrs. Abeer.."

Mishti blushes and says..
Mishti:"vaise where you two went??I thought she is going with her....."she couldn't finish her sentence as Abeer puts his finger in her lips and says...

Abeer:"Woh choro... You are looking breath taking mishti.."Mishti's cheeks turned red because of the blush and says...
Mishti:"Shut up Abeer... I'm looking like always.."
Abeer:"That is what I'm saying you looks always breath taking..."Abeer gets relived as she forgets the question..
Then Janki comes with snacks...Abeer also left from their after chit chating and romancing mishti....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"At night in Laksh room"

Laksh and Abeer were playing games and Abeer was losing..

Laksh:"What yaar you always lose.."
Abeer:"I lose intentionally because I don't want my small brother get hurt.."

But laksh's face fall and in hurtfull voice he says...
Laksh:"Maare huye ko aur kya maaroge.."

Abeer becomes confused at his sudden change and asks..
Abeer:"Koin maara???kaise maara???kisne maara???Satlaa gaya hain kiya???What nonsenses you are speaking???"

That brings Laksh back in his sence....
Laksh:"Are bhai let it be...you concentrate on your losing.. You are going to do a century... Hahaha.."
He starts laughing Abeer pouts but immediately smiles seeing Laksh laughing and says...

Abeer:"I missed you so much lucky.... Those 3 years were the toughest time for me..Don't know what happend to you that you decided to move to London leaving us alone here.....I have seen mom and dad crying for you..