Russian Gambit by @The_Mafia_Gal

The shadowy world of the Russian Mafia is rarely a welcoming one to those who unwittingly stumble into it

The shadowy world of the Russian Mafia is rarely a welcoming one to those who unwittingly stumble into it. For most it means death, but for a few it spells a fate far worse.When Sophie Akehurst, a beautiful and astute politics student who moonlights as a bartender at the London Savoy, inadvertently bears witness to the secretive dealings of the Vor V Zakone, she gets mercilessly dragged into a sinister world ruled over by a powerful consortium of underworld barons whose ties stretch to the highest echelons of power - from the White House to the Kremlin.Sold as a toy to the highest bidder, Sophie finds herself at the mercy of Alexei Ronov, an elusive baron of the secret arms trade. But Ronov proves himself to be a man of many faces - and just as many secrets. And in a world of high-stakes power games, such secrets can lead to the unlikeliest of alliances.

Rating: ★★★★★ (Outstanding)
Author Profile: The_Mafia_Gal

Disclaimer / Fair use of copyright (Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976): All images, texts, photos, etc. belong to The_Mafia_Gal . No copyright infringement intended. This book is not in any way used to gain a profit but only a tool to recommend great books on Wattpad. It was just made for fun! I own nothing.