Chapter thirteen wating....

A few weeks had passed since and you had been a mess of emotions, you cried at any and everything and the hormones were just getting higher. Right now, you were with Taehyung and Jimin in the shops looking at all the baby things that you needed to get. "What about this one Noona?" Jimin calls out to you, showing you a soft snuggle lovey bear he had chosen for the baby's room. You look at jimin and then to taehyung who was by your side, you soon felt tears falling down your cheeks. "Noona.... don't cry. It's just a lovey...." Jimin says rushing to you and wrapping his arms around you in a hug.

"Come on Noona lets go find this baby boy some Gucci." taehyung says with his boxy smile making you laugh at the idea of him dressing your infant in high designer clothes. You take hold of jimin's hand and you all walk to find the rest of the things you need for the baby. You soon see a baby crib and let go of jimin's hand and go towards it. Putting your hand on the wood you smile and look at jimin.

"This one would be perfect, it can go by the side of our bed" you say as you look at the boys. Jimin goes to the lady and gives her the money and the information for the crib to be delivered. Taehyung looks over the side of the store and sees baby clothes. "Noona look!" Taehyung says as he walks you over to look at all the tiny baby clothes and tiny shoes. "If only namjoon saw this" Taehyung says as he looks at the tiny baby shoes.

He picks up the smallest Gucci top for the baby and another slightly bigger for the baby baby grow into to match. Soon he sees a pair of white kicks. Taehyung waits until you were with Jimin to buy the pieces of clothing since he wanted it to be a surprise to you and Yoongi.

After shopping, you and the guys grab a coffee and somehow the conversation lands on Jungkook and how possessive he can be around you. "I love my brother. I do but I don't know why he's been acting like this." Taehyung says taking a sip of his coffee. "Noona do you know?" Jimin asks you. You knew well why Jungkook had been the way he has lately but you didn't want to say anything and so you just shook your head. "Nuh uh. I don't know. It's just who he is as a person I guess" you knew it was a partly a lie but you couldn't tell them the real reason that he wanted it to be him secretly and not his yoongi hyung that you had gotten involved with. Even though, they knew what happened in the gym and knew if you hadn't gotten pregnant Jungkook would have taken it further.

———————————-

Later that morning you, Taehyung, and Jimin come back from shopping where you find Namjoon on the sofa watching a movie with Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook. "Where's Yoongi?" You ask as you walk into the living room. "He's gone into his studio." Namjoon says as he watches you take a seat next to Jungkook with a sigh. "My feet hurt. I'm so tired I could pass out right here, right now" you say putting your hands on your tummy giving it a slight rub. You smile, feeling a little kick. "You having a party in there buddy" you say sleepily leaning further into Jungkook's shoulder.

"There's no telling how many stores those two drug her too. I bet she is exhausted keeping up with them." Namjoon says as he gets up from his seat. "Yeah maybe it was a bad idea for Noona to go shopping this morning." Jungkook says softly watching you sleep feeling your body go limp as you passed out. Namjoon picks you up bridal style settling your head in the crook of his neck and carries you to your bedroom. He puts you in your bed and covers you up. He smiles remembering the time he had kissed you in the bathroom. "Yoongi's one lucky guy. I hope he knows that. We are so lucky to have you too" Namjoon says as he kisses your head and soon leaves the room.