The Song on the Radio

"You're listening to Etheria's best radio station, Magic 93.3 FM! Up next: one of pop music's best bops ever!" The radio jammed out as it switched tracks and started to pump out a familiar song. Hordak looked up from his work and turned to look at Entrapta, who was so preoccupied with her work, that she wasn't paying attention to the radio's loud tunes.

   "Hey... they have your favorite song playing right now.." Hordak spoke out, as Entrapta lifted her mask and looked at Hordak. She smiled at him.

   "Oh.... They do!" Entrapta smiled even more. She loved this song a lot, and Hordak knew that. He stared at her. Her eyes sparkled like stars whenever she was happy. She look adorable whenever she was happy like that. Well, she always looked beautiful. Hordak smiled and, feeling his cheeks get warm, he turned back to work.

   Entrapta had begun to set wires together when the song's beat dropped. Entrapta always loved this part of her favorite song. So, she started to sing along to it. "Oh, baby... I'll let you on it.. Do do do" Entrapta wasn't really great at singing but it was fun to sing out loud. Hordak looked up, looking at Entrapta with a smile on his face. He chuckled.

   "A little bit dangerous... " He started to sing along. Entrapta looked up with a surprised look. "You're singing..!" Entrapta giggled and looked up for a moment. She had that beautiful sparkle in her eyes. Hordak's ears lowered. He quickly turned away, trying to hide his warm, blushing face. Entrapta giggled, and turned back to her work, still singing along.

   "But baby that's how I want it-"

   "A little less conversation and a little more touch my body-" Hordak turned red, turning away quickly.

   "Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you..." Entrapta looked up at Hordak, smiling. "You sing nice, lab partner." Hordak smiled at her.

   "Thank you.." God, he was bad at this. He still wasn't used to receiving many compliments. He never had before, anyway. But then, Entrapta came along, and compliments suddenly came his way. He was grateful for that.

   The two continued to work on the portal together, while humming or singing parts of the song together. After a while, the song ended and the radio continued on, song after song. The day continued on, but he continued to hum Entrapta's song to himself. He had the song stuck in his head. He shook his head and looked up from his work. Entrapta was getting tired from screwing bolts and wires all day. It was getting late, after all.

   "Entrapta, I think that's enough for today.." He slowly walked over to where Entrapta was, screwing bolts into the lever for the portal. "You should really be heading to bed." Entrapta shook her head, and kept screwing bolts. Hordak sighed, and placed his hand on her shoulder. She suddenly stopped, and lifted up her mask to look at him. Her magenta eyes shined in the light.

   "Well, maybe I should be getting some rest.." She giggled. She stood up and began gathering her tools. Hordak helped her.

   "Well... I'll see you tomorrow." Entrapta smiled at Hordak. Hordak's ears lowered as he waved at her from the door. Emily came rolling over and Entrapta hopped on, and went out of the sanctum. As the doors closed behind her, Hordak stood there, thinking of that special song. "She really did like that song a lot-"

   "CAUSE I'M SO INTO YOU, INTO YOU, INTO YOU" Hordak turned around. Imp had blasted it out, and seeing Hordak blush, he snickered and ran away quickly, before he could grab him.

   Hordak sighed, and gathered up his tools. He hummed to himself.

   "Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you... "