𝕙𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕦𝕗𝕗

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝑻𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒖𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒅

"𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡

"𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡...𝑗𝑘 𝑖'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑃𝐽𝑠"

Gender: Female
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Age: 17
Strengths: Has good taste in pretty much everything, can cook and is a good listener
Weaknesses: Can be lazy and stubborn

Taurus Trumbald is a very warm and cosy person is probably the best listener out there. Taurus loves the comfort of her bed and the feel of food on her tongue. When you think of her personality, the first picture your mind might paint would be of you sitting in front of the fire with your favourite beverage in hand while a storm is brewing outside. Even though Taurus loves being the introvert she is, she also holds a great love for nature especially the mystical creatures which reside in the magical world, they fascinate her immensely. Taurus also owns a cat which she has named Fickle who fully justifies the appellation as she would cuddle with anyone who gives her a fraction of attention.  

𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 𝑽𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓

"𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛"

Gender: Female
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Age: 17 

Strengths: Wise, Sophisticated and excellent at giving advice

Weaknesses: Too hard on self, a little judgemental

Virgo Vector is a beautiful human being, she is down to earth, wise and a very elegant young lady. She's is disciplined and her poise expresses both dignity and grace. She also has a great love for plants and takes a great interest in botany. She is an excellent student and is very solemn when it comes to her studies. While wandering around the Hogwarts castle, she stumbled across a patch of land filled with flowers which have now become her secret garden. She often visits the garden to think and clear her head and sometimes even to escape the very idea of being perfect which her mum and dad expect her to be. When not at her secret garden, Virgo spends time with Capricorn and Taurus in the Hufflepuff common room or the library.

𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍

"𝐼 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦"

"𝐼 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦"

Gender: Male
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Age: 17
Strengths: Smart, Determined, knows what he wants and is funny
Weaknesses: Detached

Capricorn is probably the most sarcastic person with the driest sense of humour. He likes his coffee black and his scores perfect. His diligence is admirable but not more than his ambitions of being an Auror to achieve which, he'll do anything. Capricorn is not much emotional to the least, he is quite friendly in nature but his walls stand high and mighty. Capricorn never fails to read the daily newspaper and there is not one assignment he hasn't received and A in. Capricorn while is not on his way to success, spends time with Taurus and Virgo which he won't admit but enjoys very much.

۞︎۞︎۞︎۞︎۞︎

Read & Comment

A/N: All the earth signs are Hufflepuff which took me a lot of time to decide because I felt that Capricorn fits more as a Slytherin but whatevah...
He fits quite okay as a Hufflepuff too (i guess)

Have a nice day (or night) :)
                                                     -J