Chapter 1

It was supposed to be another normal day in the life of Peter Parker. He was supposed to go to school and hang out with his best and only friends Ned an MJ and in the evening he was supposed to go home and have dinner with his aunt.

But today was different. Peter woke up at 6:30 in the morning after a very long night with very little sleep. He got home at 2am because he had to deal with a bank robbery, a guy that got beat up by his bullies, an old lady whose purse got stolen and finally a cat on a tree.

Obviously not every night as Spiderman was as exausting as this one, but Peter loved every single one of them. Being Spiderman was really hard sometimes and Peter already had gone through a lot of stuff, but Peter enjoyed every day of going out there and helping People.

So after he woke up he had breakfast with Aunt May. Peter and May didn't see each other during the day, because May had to work from 8am to 6pm. So the two decided that they would always have breakfast together and eat dinner together at least three times a week. Sometimes Peter stayed at Ned's or May had to work longer so having dinner together every evening together didn't really work out.

Peter left breakfast in a hurry because he was late for his class. But that was nothing extraordinary. He left the house late basically every single day, but it wasn't a big Problem, because he could always use a Little bit of his superspeed when nobody was watching.

So when the bell rang Peter sprinted to his classroom and slid into his seat next to Ned who started to talk as soon as he saw his bestie. "Hey Peter, how was patrol last night?" "It was really exausting. There was so much going on. It feels like people rob banks every night these days", Peter answered. "I'm sure you did a great job. Wanna come to my house later and build my new Lego set?"

Peter was About to answer Ned, when his phone started buzzing. "Wait a sec Ned", Peter told his friend when he opened his phone and saw that the text he got didn't come from May as he expected.

"Umm Ned, I don't think we can buid your new Lego set together today." "Why? What's wrong?"

"Because I just got a text from Mr. Stark. The Avengers want to meet me."

AN:

Welcome to this little fluffy story. I'm sorry if there are some spelling or grammar mistakes in this story, it's just my first english story ever. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Feel free to comment your ideas and feedback🤗