It hurts...OW!

HARRY POV

"Okay let's start this." Louis says getting ink on the needle. Gosh I hate needles. I should have just used that one chicken for the game. Well too late now. I feel something on my skin and i tense. " Hey relax it'll be alright." Louis says and rubs circles in my shoulder. "Okay." I immediately relax when Louis touches my shoulder. Wow could he get any hotter right now? The needle touches my skin and I get used to the feeling after awhile. I look down to see he only did the outline. "Shit." I mumble and drop my head against the chair.

" Oh My Gosh did I hurt you?" "No I'm fine." I say in a unconvincing tone. I feel the needle leave my skin and I look up to see what happened. Louis looks at me, his perfect sky blue eyes looking into my green ones. "Did I hurt you?" He does the most adorable puppy dog eyes and quivering lip that can melt your heart. Even a Unicorn farting rainbows and eating chocolate couldn't top it. " A little but it's fine." I say not wanting him to get more cuter or I just kiss him. " No it's not fine, if I hurt you it's bad." Does he do this to other people or just me? His eyes and lip started quivering even more.

After that I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and kissed him. I realized what I did and looked into his confused eyes. I got up and put money down for the tattoo. And I ran like no other back home where Niall and Emily are since they left.

When I got home I ran in and slid down the door. Niall ran up to me and asked me " What's wrong mate. Talk to me." " I kissed him." I said barely above a whisper. " Who did you kiss?" I looked into his eyes and said " Lo- " But before I could finish a knock fell through the apartment.

" Harry. I know you're in there wondering how I know where you live. Well Niall told me. Just I need to talk to you. Please come out. "

I stood up and opened the door. I almost fainted when I saw him. " H-hi Louis."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my fellow readers. Sorry for all the short chapters. School is getting in the way😔 But I'll try updating more. I love you!! #not in a gay way lol peace off!! Oh ya can someone tell me how to add a second picture to the photo thing up top. I forgot how lol ok Baii