~A few hours later~

Jack's pov

I was hanging out with Mark at Con and I was kinda nervous. I haven't heard from Anti once. I walked over to Mark and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and faced me with a soft smile, but then he frowned as he noticed I was upset.

"Jack, what's wrong? You look upset." Mark said, frowning slightly.

"It's just Anti and Dark haven't called and I'm a bit worried what if something terrible happened!? What if Dark hurts Anti or worse?!" I said worriedly.

Mark smiled softly and handed me his phone. I smiled softly and kissed his cheek as a thank you. I rushed out of Con and walked outside trying to see if Anti would pick up.

Anti's pov

I was watching Netflix with Dark when I felt my phone vibrate. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that Mark was calling me. I answered it and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said softly

"Anti?! Are you ok?!" Jack asked worriedly from the other side of the call.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. Dark and I have gotten along with each other." I replied happily.

"That's awesome! I just wanted to call to make sure everything was alright between you guys." Jack said softly.

"We're doing good, don't worry about us." I replied, smiling softly.

"Ok, well, I'll let you two love birds be. See you in a few hours." Jack said, chuckling slightly.

I blushed deeply when Jack called me and Dark "love birds".

"S-Shut up!" I said blushing more.

I can hear Jack laugh on the other end which made me blush even more. I hung up and set my phone to the side. I looked at Dark and sighed softly. Dark gave me a soft smile which made all my worries go away. I looked into Dark's deep red eyes. I didn't wanna look away, it felt like I was in a very special zone, a zone I didn't wanna go away from. Dark looked at me worriedly and placed his hand on my shoulder which caused me to snap back into reality. 

"Are you ok? You looked like you were zoning out." Dark said softly.

"Y-Ya, I'm fine..." I said sadly,  looking down quickly.

"Is it ok if I ask you something?" Dark asked, looking at the floor.

"Uh, sure! I'll answer it the best I can." I said looking back up at him smiling happily.

Dark took a deep breath in and out and looked up at me sadly.

"Do you have this feeling in your heart that just doesn't go away?..." Dark asked, blushing a bit.

I began to blush deeply. There was this strange feeling I get when I'm always around him. I just didn't want to admit it because I don't know what the feeling is yet.

"Uh, I would say kinda..." I replied the best I could.

He looked at me wide eyed then he quickly looked down to the ground blushing a crimson red.

"R-really? There is? I thought I was the o-only one experiencing this type of feeling." Dark said, blushing more.

I looked at him and blushed more. I didn't know what this feeling was. It was boiling inside of me like boiling water on a hot stove. I sighed softly. I wanted to tell him my wild guess, but he'll probably think I'm insane.

"D-Dark, I think I know what this feeling is..." I stuttered a bit.

He looked up at me surprised he grabbed my shoulders and shook me a bit trying to shake the answer outta me.

"Spill! I wanna know what this feeling is!" He said eager to know what it was.

"I-I think this feeling we're feeling is called l-love..." I said blushing deeply.

He looked at me wide eyed. He then took his hands off my shoulders and looked at the ground again. It's like he was trying to process this. His face was blank and he hasn't said anything in the past couple of minutes.

"D-Dark, are you alright?" I asked, getting a bit nervous.

"Huh? I'm fine I'm just trying to process this feeling called love..." Dark replied putting his left hand on his forehead.

Every time I heard that word "love" butterflies would flutter in my stomach it felt amazing. I got closer to Dark and gently laid my head on top of his shoulder. He looked at me and blushed deeply. I wanted him to know that this feeling wasn't weird, this feeling was amazing. Dark smiled warmly and placed me onto his lap making me blush even more. I nuzzled my face in his neck and smiled happily. I loved this feeling so much I didn't want it to go away.

~Dark's pov~

I smiled warmly as Anti nuzzled his face into my neck. It tickled, but it felt right to me. I wrapped my arms around his waist to pull him closer to me. I smirked softly and kissed his neck. I heard him squeal which made me chuckle.

"Are you alright, Anti?" I asked, smirking softly.

"I-I'm good." He replied blushing deeply.

"Are you sure?" I asked, smirking more.

He nodded, nuzzling his face more into my neck. I couldn't help but chuckle. It was very cute seeing him like this. I guess this "love" thing isn't so bad after all it feels amazing I was wrong about this whole feeling. We continued to watch Netflix and waited for Jack and Mark to get home.