𝑜𝑛𝑒..

🗒 ❛ 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 , 1:20𝙥𝙢..༉‧₊˚✧
◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ᵎ 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣..
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

fourth period quickly came around as i lifted my head from my nap in class. this day is going by so fucking slow it's unreal, not to mention the 3 little evil bitches are actually getting on my nerves now. snickers could be heard from around the classroom as i opened my eyes and peeked over my shoulder looking at paris and valeriah giggling about something. although one of the three whores was missing. trinity.

-',✎ 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒

𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚: parisroseprince𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦: white

𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦: white

-',✎ 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑘𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟

𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚: trinitykells𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦: white

𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦: white

-',✎ 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎ℎ 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑧

𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚: valeriahdzzz𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦: latina

𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦: latina

"okay class i'll be back class, i'm paging trinity down" my math teacher scoffed as she turned the classroom corner, trinity sneaking in past her as she walked over to me now. "good morning babycakes!" trinity smirked as she pinched my cheeks and smiled devilishly at me. that's it. my blood boiled at the sight of this rat and her friends ever since the start of high school. i had had enough of her by now. "get your hands off of me" i spat in her face as she quickly let go of my face and placed them on hers, wiping any spit off of it with her sleeve. "THATS IT!" she shouted at me as she grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her. by now the entire class had turned around to look at us, students pulling out their phones as they started recording us.

she grabbed my hair so i quickly kneed her in the stomach so she fell from pain and started groaning, i got ontop of her and started to punch her in the face way to many times until this stupid fucker picked me up.

"get the fuck off me" i said kicking anywhere i could.
"no u need to calm down" jared said while getting me out the corridor. i know it was him because his of his voice. i'm not even a violent person that's the thing it's just she brings my anger to a whole different level. mell jared were in the corridor now while everyone else was still in the class next thing i know is that trinity ran outside to us. "u little fucking bitch" she screamed while trying to punch me but i curved it and grabbed her hand. "i swear to fucking god u don't want to start again u stupid slut" i said as i let go of her hand as she scoffed and went back inside.

"ouuu u got her goodd" jared said laughing
"what i was aiming for dickhead" i said laughing aswell "nahh watch when melody finds out" i said still laughing imagining what her face is gonna be like.
"why r u outside the classroom faith" the teacher asked. "i felt sick" i said holding my stomach and then she looked at jared "and jared came today check up on me" i said grabbing my stomach a bit more. i looked at jared and he nodded "alright then" the teacher said.

「 ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ 」

"i- GIRL WHA" melody said laughing
"shut the fuck up melody" i said laughing aswell
"why what happened" samy asked
"have u not heard?" melody asked and he shook his head "this girl right here" she started and pointed at me, beat trins ASS" she said laughing more.
"didn't know u had that in u faith" he said shook
"yeye whatever look who's coming" this boys said. we all looked and we see valeriah coming our way. she was the nicest one out of the group, like we never had trouble with her or anything which is good.

"hey faith can i speak to u real quick" she said giving me a small smile. and i nodded while taking my apple juice with me. "why r u taking it with u" jared said "cause i know u will fucking drink all of it" i said which made him laugh. i got up and we started walking. "so what's up" i asked "i just wanted to say sorry for what trin did cause obviously u know her she hate u n tha but she didn't have to start on u for nothing" she said "no no no it's okay i was already angry so she just made it worse but it's okay u don't have to apologise" i said smiling while she was going in for a small hug "okay thank youu i'll see u later" she said pulling away and walking the other direction. tbh melody is actually friends with me and melody but it's kind of lowkey because of the 2 bitches.

「 ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ 」

" hi honey how was school" my mum said as i opened the door. wait what she didn't get a phone call from school? i'm confu- ohhh there was no teacher oopsie "er it was good how was ur day" i asked taking my bag off and putting it on the sofa. "faith i know something's up, jared called me." my mother told me as she sat closer to me. "that little fucker" i mumbled under my breath. this wasn't gonna be good.