Prologue

Prologue:

"My Prince! You've come back!" the little girl screamed after seeing his Prince.

"Of course, so wanna go to the far a way land with me?" the prince asked with a cheshire grin acrossed his face.

"Sure, so Prince where are we going?" thi little girl asked, mischievously.

"You're going to the land where my kind rule. And I promised I'll make you my Queen."

"Promise? But I want to go to school, and I still want to be with my family." the girl spoked with sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah, if you want we can get married today then I'll come back for you at the right time so you can spend the other Mortal part of your Life with your family. Want that?"

"Sure sure."

*pant pant pant*

That dream. What does that mean? Is it part of my memory or just another scary dream? The girl with blonde wavy hair and big blue eyes said to herself.

I hope .. it's just a dream .. I couldn't bear to be with a Vampire Prince.

And with that, the girl drifted to sleep.

--

"Let go of me! I don't know you!" she screamed in horror.

"Are you kidding me!? How come you don't know me!? I'm your husband! And I have come to take you to OUR LAND!"

"Nooooo!! I don't know you!!"

The girl keep on fighting the man but it was too strong and it's obvious that she can't do anything to free herself from his.

*Slap*

"If I can't take you now, then I'll take your VIRGINITY! So that no man will ever find you pleasing!" The man said with a scary tone.

The girl was so horrified that she stopped from struggling from his. Until the guy started to roam his hands all over his body.

With one hand, the man held her arms above her head to stop her if she'll stuggle again.

The man started to tore her clothes off, until she wears nothing but her birthday suit.

She's still in shocked.

She can't absorb anything.

Her mind's screaming to her to stuggled herself free. But her body won't obey any.

It's like, she's under a spell. A spell from this man.

Until she felt a sharp pain from his private part.

"NOOO!!!"

______________________________

Author's Note: NOSEBLEED!!