One

One

"She's hot alright."

"But I've heard she's a bitch."

"No, she's a whore."

"A slut she is."

"No wonder she gets all the hot guys."

"Got that right."

*Sigh, what's wrong with people? Can't they mind their own goddamn business?! They don't have any rights to JUDGE the hell out of me!! They don't know me neither my story!! ARRGH!! School today is so frustrating! >:(

"Hey babe."

"Hi Jasper."

"How's your day?"

"Hell as ever. How's yours?"

"Boring as usual."

"Hhmm."

"Wanna go bar hoppin' later?"

"Yeah, sure."

He's Jasper, one of my friends. We're just friends, nothing more nothing less We're not dating or something we're just used on calling each other "Babe" for some time since the total outbreak about me being a whore slash slut which is not true by the way.

Before all of this ruckus starts, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Vivien Jean Cortez. Only daughter of my beloved parents Anna Cortez and Rafael Cortez who died some months ago. Why? I do not know. I'm in my 3rd year of college here at S. University. What "S" stands for? I don not know. Other information about me? You'll know as you read this story.

Back to reality, we're on our way to 97 Club. Honestly, since my parents died I've been out every night with my friends. I just don't want to be depressed about my parent's death.

"Hey baby, are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Come."

"Hey, Jasper."

"What?"

"Thank you."

"I know, now come. We don't want to get this night all wasted just by standing here you know."

"Yeah right."

We went inside and as usual, drinks here, smoke there and people making out everywhere. Same as any other bar here on our town. *Sigh, I need to get some drinks and let this party begin.

7 hours later (from 7PM-2AM) ..

"Hey, thanks for the ride and for bringing me to the bar it really helped."

"No worries."

"Good Night Jasper."

"Good Night Vivien."

As I went inside, I felt the cold wind touch my skin. What the hell?! Did I forgot to turn off the air conditioning?! Oh my god!! I need to go upstairs right now!!

Wait, how come I forgot to turn it off when I never turned it on in the first place? O___O!! What the fuck is wrong with this darn house?! MOM DAD!! Please don't haunt me!! I love you and you know that! Now if you're mad because your only daughter turned out to be a bitch then I'm sorry!! I promise to turn my life back to the way it was promise! I just need to get over your deaths.

I was sobbing so hard as tears fell down from my eyes, continuously, when I felt two cold hands caressed the side of my arms.

"My queen, please stop crying." O____O!!

What the fuck!! Who said that!? OH MY GOD!!! MOM!! DAD!! Please!! I'm begging you!! Don't haunt me!! I promise I will be back to normal just don't haunt me TT______TT

"No my queen, I am not your parents. I am your King."

What the fuck!!

"Please stop cussing. Cussing doesn't suit your face."

OH MY GOD!! This Guy of some sort is talking to me O____O!! The hell! I'm panicking like hell right now!! There's a ghost inside our house!! And it's not my parents!!

"I am not a ghost my queen. As I have said I am your husband."

I slowly turned to face him. And OH MY GOD!! He's so damn Gorgeous!! Okay I know I shouldn't have said such thing but I'm telling the truth!! This guy in front of me is so DROP-DEAD-GORGEOUS!!

"Thank you for such a honest compliment my queen. You're Gorgeous as well."

"OH MY GOD!! YOU'RE REAL!!"

"Of course I am."

"SHIT!! Stay away from me!! You freak!! Who are you!! How did you get inside my house you jerk!!"

"My Queen, please don't cuss."

"Cuss your ass!! Who are you!! Tell me your goddamn name!!"

"You .. you don't .. you don't remember me my queen?"

"The hell I don't!! Now tell me!! Who the hell are you!! What goddamn place did you came from!!"

"My queen, I am you King."

"King your ass!! Where did you come from!! Why are you here!?!?!"

"I'm here to take you now. To take you away from here as I have promised."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!"

"It's me ..

your HUSBAND .. And I came here to take you away."

To be continued ..

----

aisakamiyago's note: Sorry if this isn't what you've expected. No BS on the first chapter okay? Don't be such a horny. Don't worry on the second chapter I'll turn it into a RATED-R Chapter. No need to post any damn comments about my story.

Dedication are now open. The user with the longest comment will have a DEDICATION from me. That's all.