Patama 3

1. If you can't find the right words for a certain situation.Just give that person a hug.Words have the potential to confuse.But hugs never lie.

2. Minsan, ang pagkukulang ay wala na sa taong nagbibigay.Kundi sa isip ng taong binibigyan.

3. Hindi porke pinili nyang magkaibigan lang kayo ay di ka na nya mahal.Di mo lang alam,Mas higit ka nyang mahal dahil pinili nya kung san kayo mas tatagal.

4. Love does not demand to be loved back but it does not mean it exists to be taken for granted.If you can't return the love you're given, don't let it linger to grow alone.If you don't want it, refuse kindly.Love may not demand but it also deserves a heart that will better understand.

5.  Never recycle a past relationship.Because if it didn't work out before.What makes you think it would work out this time?

6. Isa sa pinakamalungkot na sitwasyon sa buhay ay yung gusto mo siyang ipaglaban,Pero pagsuko na lang ang tangi mong pagpipilian.

7. There's always a part of the past that we want to have back.But we can never get what we have today if we didn't let go of such yesterday.

8.  Hindi dahil sa hindi mo naiintindihan ang isang bagay ay kasinungalingan na ito.At hindi lahat ng kaya mong intindihin ay katotohanan.

9. When we fall seriously in love,We always wish that the feeling would mutually grow and stay forever..But sometimes, no matter how perfect a relationship may seem,People just change and forget their promises of forever."

10.  I never regret loving the people I once loved.What I regret is that I became the wrong one for those I thought who can stay with me for all my life.

11. Tears are one of the most meaningful liquid.Wanna know why?Coz out of many liquids here in the world,Only tears can explain the real meaning of pain.

12. To love someone doesn't mean to force a commitment,Sometimes, you just have to be satisfied with whatever connection you have.As long as it stays.

13.  Don't be afraid to take chances even if it might hurt you.Just be strong and take it.Coz you might miss that single chance that would change your life and make you complete.

14. "Don't cry over someone who doesn't deserve your tears."Remember:"Ang pinakamatinding pang-asar sa taong nanakit sa'yo ay isang matamis na ngiti."

15. In love, you can make mistakes,But the biggest mistake you could ever do is to give up someone you love and say:It's for the best,we'll stop hurting each other."