Chapter One: The Arrival

Hiccup was starting his first day of chief, thought it had been quite the emotional rollercoaster. First he finds out his mother alive and well living with dragons then he sadly lost his father before finally defeating Drago.

Today Hiccup thought he was going to have a relatively normal day when the next time thing he knew there was a blinding white light, when he opened his eyes he found himself in a strange room along with everyone from the village as well as the dragons.

"What in the name of Thor?" Hiccup looked around in confusion, "Hiccup!" He had turned around just in time as his mother valla came running up to him and gave him a hug.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes." Hiccup replied.

"What's going on chief!" Eret and the rest of the villagers asked, all of whom were either scared or freaking out in there unknown location.

Hiccup groaned.

Suddenly there was a loud crashing sound coming from the outside of the room, "Oh come on!"

This caused Hiccup and everyone elses eyes to widened.

"Wait... could it be?" Valka asked tearful, everyone turned and were greeted by the ghost of Stoick.

"Dad!" Hiccup yelled as he ran over to the man and tried to give him a hug, unfortunately Hiccup went straight through his father and fell down.

"Ow."

"Ok ok, calm down everyone." At the right side of the room stood two young girls.

The girl on the right had long black hair and brown eyes, she was wearing black pants with a white shirt and a pair of black heels.

The second girl had short galaxy colored hair and bright blue eyes, she had on a green shirt and blue shorts the one thing that was odd about her was that she wasn't wearing any shoes.

Stoick moved forward and decided to ask the same burning question everyone had.

"Well, miss why are we here?"

The girl with the galaxy hair smiled softly at the man.

"Well...." She snapped her fingers and Stoick was back to his original form, Hiccup smiled and hugged him.

"Well introductions, hello people and dragons of Berk my name is issy5316 and this is my friend Rebelross234. But you can call us Issa and Rose."

The girl with black hair said happily, just then Spitelout walked towards the now human Stoick. With him was an older lady who went by the name Aliva, who just so happened to be the boys mother.

"Stoick?"  Aliva asked, Stoick ran up to the two of them and gave them a hug. Spitelout started to look around confused, "hey where's-"

A sound of rattling chains had everyone turn there attention to a chair at the back of the room, sitting shackled to the chair was Stone Haddock; Stoick and Spitelout's father.

"Well, everyone your going to watch a movie. Which are moving pictures, so please sit down and watch." Rose said taking their attention away from the shackled man.

Everyone than sat down and saw the screen turning on.