1983, September

It took lots of hard work. Many hours and lots of money went to waste at dead ends and failed attempts to rebrand with a new establishment, until Henry Emily suggested simply working at reviving the current pizzeria near the end of September. Mark and William eagerly accepted- they had talked about it with each other, and had individually confided the idea to Henry himself. And now, it was going to work. It had been almost a month, and with the media having left Fredbear's behind, perhaps they'd actually be able to bring the diner back under new circumstances.

The animatronics had been put into storage, but Henry had said that he knew where they were, and that he would be able to retrieve them.

As Henry was working on bringing the animatronics back, he and William set up plans to make some edits to the diner's interior, as well as its exterior. These plans were to be handled evenly over the course of the month.

One day, as the Fredbear and Spring Bonnie animatronics were being brought into the establishment, William pulled Mark aside, to the edge of the check-in room.

"Me and Henry are hosting a party on October 31st," he said.

"Why are you planning so far ahead?" Mark asked. "We used to host parties all the time, why does it need a month of planning?"

"Because it's what's going to bring everyone back," William explained. "If we just copy our parties from before, no one's going to think it's worth anything. They'll just think it's a lazy cover-up of what happened before." William glanced at the animatronics as they were hauled into the dining room. "I've seen this kind of thing happen before, Mark. Large companies- and small ones- will just do things the way they've always done them to move the public's attention along with what's popular so that things can go back to normal. Eyes look down on those companies. Do you understand?"

He didn't.

"If we're going to throw a major party, that means that our parties thereafter will have to be held to that same standard. This place is going to be a, uhh... 'rockout center', I suppose."

"But how much stress will that put on us?" Mark asked worriedly.

"A lot," William sighed. "But, here's the deal. I've been doing the numbers, and I think we'll have enough money in two years to be able to open another- a bigger- establishment in 1986, three years from now- almost two. We'd have more staff, a higher budget, and more income- we'd be able to supply, maybe, a chain of locations at once. There'd be no stress in hosting larger parties more often." William beamed with pride. "With more children to entertain," he said, starting to trail off with a light smile on his otherwise-crossed face.

"So you're saying that if we can just work hard enough for a couple more years, then we'll be able to sit back, relax, and let the restaurant work itself?"

"Restaurants," William corrected, chuckling.

"Right, restaurants," Mark said, his head in a spin.

"Come on," William said. "We've got a party to work towards."

The rest of that day was hard work on everyone's part. Henry and Mark did heavy lifting, moving around speakers, chairs, tables, and other pieces of decorative furniture around the dining room and other main areas of the diner. During these same work hours, William would sit at the security "office"'s computer, running programs for the springlock animatronics, and a scripted show for them to perform. Henry was satisfied when Mark and William approved of his idea to install booths against either wall in the dining room.

On the immediate left side of the dining hall's entrance was a corner booth, but it was quickly cut off by the entrance to the kitchen. Past the kitchen doorway was another booth cut between the kitchen door and the security office. Finally, there was another one that sat on the other side of the office door and was quickly cut off before the stage. On the other side of the hall, there was a larger corner booth that went all the way to the side closet's entrance, which was the only interruption on that wall; there was another large booth past it that was only cut off by the stage.