dirty sammy imagine for nikki

@Nikkibear303

You and Sam were both laying on the couch having a lazy day, both if you on your phones, talking and telling jokes. When suddenly you felt Sams hand creeping up your thigh. "Sam, what are you doing?" He completely ignored you, pushing your back to lay on the couch.

He was hovering over you, staring at you with lust in his eyes. Then your lips. You grabbed his shirt, pulling his lips onto yours. The kiss got heated quickly, he sat up, placing you on his lap. With you straddling him, he began to leave sloppy wet kisses down your neck, sucking on it.

You let out a small moan, you could feel sams buldge under you get bigger. He began to play with the hem of your shirt, you quickly pulled it off. He picked you up, and carried you to the bed, placing you on your back. He left kisses down your neck to the top of your pants. He looked up at you, asking permission. You shook your head and picked up you butt, sliding off your sweat pants. He went back up kissing you, suddenly you felt a sams cold hands, rubbing your clit. "Already so wet for me." You shook your head and let out a gasp as he inserted a finger, curling your toes. "More sam. Faster." He shook his head and went faster, adding anither finger. You could feel yourself getting close, "Sam I'm close." He nodded and contuined pumping in and out of you. You came and Sam smiled at you kissing you. "Meet me in the shower for my repayment." He smirked and ran to the bathroom.