Cute Sam Imagine

For @_its_fangirl_ariana_

You and Sam had huge crushes on each other, but neither of you would admit it. All of your friends knew it as well, and would often tease you two about how your relationship is.

"Wanna go to a party tonight?" Sam asked through the phone. "I'm not feeling it." You groaned, your cramps were killer. "Then I'm coming over, I'll get snacks and be over in 10." Before you could protest he hung up, you were laying on the couch rubbing your stomach and groaning to yourself.

For a good 15 minutes you were doing that until you heard the front door open, "hey baby girl, I get just the thing to cheer you up." He smiled as he put in a cd in and turned on the tv, he took ice cream and Oreos out of the grocery bag and grabbed spoons. You both dove into the snacks.

After you ate he started the movie, it was monsters inc, your fav. He pressed play and grabbed a blanket, sitting on the couch, he pulled you over to him, laying you down. You were on your back, he was on his side against the couch, your head on his arm. His other hand was soothingly rubbing over your stomach.

"Ariana." Sam stuttered, you looked over at him somewhat annoyed for disturbing you while watching the movie. "Hmm?" He looked nervous, "Well I've had feelings for you for such a long time. And I was wandering if you would like to go out on a date with me?" He quickly spoke out, you've never seen SAM nervous like this before. A smile broke out onto your face, you shook your head. "Yes Sam." He kissed your cheeks and you both resumed the movie. Your cheeks hurt from smiling so much and you could feel the smile in Sams face.