My Sweet Fox (2)

KG: Hi gais!!! So we're back! With the new chappie! =^~^=

CD185: *still laying on floor* Yes.

KG: yeah... She's... Special...

CD185: *gives evil glare* ...Yes...

KG: *facepalm* okay... Um... Anyways... Lol. So were gonna get going...6758 that was my friend. Lol

I looks at the door and waited for something , anything to happen. I looked at Foxy in wonder as he just stood there staring at Candy and I.

"Candy, why isn't anything happening? Shouldn't we be in a Freddy suit by now?" I asked shakily, looking from Foxy to Candy and back. Candy moves to the side, still watching Foxy, extending her arm as if inviting him in, but she doesn't say anything, she just watches him, closing the door behind him. I looked at Foxy, my eyes wide with shock and amazement. I finally gathered the courage and spoke.

"F-foxy? Why aren't you... Y'know killing us yet?" I asked shyly. The animatronic slowly cocked it's head and attempted to speak.

"H-help me..." Foxy asked voice glitchy from years of neglect. I looked at him, shocked. Why would he want help? What for?

"Why do you want our help? I thought you and the others were evil or something?"

Foxy twitched and looked at Candy then back to me, then spoke again.

"F-freddy, Bonnie, Chica and I were all infected with a glitch or virus of s-some k-kind and weren't able to control ourselves. Bonnie and Chica are still glitches out, and Golden Freddy isn't a normal animatronic, he's... Something else... Something evil... But fredd- *twitch* Freddy and I heard you two say something about programing and android bodies, and we decided to ask for your help. So please h-h-help us!"His head twitched a little, but he seemed to still be ok. Candy pulled out a wrench.

"Tomorrow, same time, get Freddy, make sure the other three don't follow you, and I'll have something for you two by then." She opened the door to let him out. "I promise, I will find a way to help you two, and the others if I can." She pushes him out the door and closes, moving to the monitor to watch him as he leaves. I let out a breath, relief washing over me.

" Do you think that he's serious?"

"I could see it in his eyes. He really wants help, and he desperately needs it." I nodded and looked at the monitor, seeing that everyone was in place... Except for that damned chicken!!! Arg!!

"Ughh... are you hungry?" She sees Chica the Chicken and draws her sword and starts for the door. "Your choice, Pizza or chicken."

"Dude!! Where the hell'd you get a damn sword?" I wondered. " Oh wait you're you! And yes I would love some chicken tenders!" pulled my mini- gun out and opened the door. "Here Chicky, Chicky, chicky~" Candy lets out a creepy laugh.

"This will be fun..." She jumps to the ceiling and starts sneaking around again. I laughed and did my creepy spider thing and twisted my head to where it was facing my back and crawled up on the ceiling with her walking on it like a spider.

"I still don't remember how the hell I can do this!" I hear various clanging noises, Candy obviously found Chica, but then I see her running back down the hall.

"6 am. Let's go. Swords don't work on Chicken." I groaned.

" But I. Want. CHICKEN!"I stomped my foot angrily. Huffing at the stupid 6 am rule."Its not fair! I want some chicken tenders!" She grabs me and starts dragging me out by my shirt.

"I'll buy you some god damn BBQ." I cheered and did the creepy walk from the exorcist. And the grudge sound too, while heading to my car. I then proceeded to bang on my chest and roar like king Kong.