23

Dear Dylan,

I don’t understand why good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people, does God purposely set out certain people to have bad lives? They said the surgery that just did, was the last one they could do. From now on its your decision. if you live or die, it's your choice from here.

For all I know you don’t want to live, but it would mean the world to me if you would stay, if you could just give life a chance and stay I would never be happier. I love you so much Dylan and I don’t think I could live without you in my life.

Love, Lacey.

“You have 10 minutes”

“Thank you” I walk into the room where Dylan was lying down, he looked to helpless.

“Dylan” I say, I sit down on small chair near his bed and grab his hand. Right now he is a asleep, or in coma or whatever they call it.

I can already feel the warm tears form in my eyes.

“Please don't leave me. I know you probably wouldn’t mind leaving the dreadful world we live in, and I understand.”

“But it’s your choice” I breathe out small letting the tears fall onto his cold hands.

I sit in silence trying to think if theres anything else I need to say.

“I’m sorry miss but times up” I walk towards the door giving him one last glance.

Please stay Dylan.