Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV
I pushed him out of the way and ran to the academy but I felt that people can see my red face.

I tried to hide my face but people can realize it so I rushed to the restroom and hid in the stall until it was time to start .

I went in the classroom and sat in the very back of the room in the left corner and looked out of the window.

But then I heard a lot of girls screaming I followed where the screaming was and all I saw was a mob a girls surrounding a boy with silver hair and a mask covering half of his face but then I realized it was Kakashi I ran up to the mob of girls and yanked Kakashi out.

"Hey what do you think your doing!?!" Said one of the annoying fan girls

" umm..... saving him from all of you guys." I said in a calm but angered voice.

When I turned around and walked off with Kakashi I heard the mob of girls running towards us so I had no choice and did this.

They ran towards us and I brought out a Kunai .

They stopped and laughed and one of the girls said " what are you going to do with that?"

When they were laughing I smirked and ran towards them one of them jumped in front of me and blocked my attack with their sword she swung it and missed.

Kakashi's POV

I was just watching (Y/N) fight all of the girls but then I heard someone come so I had to do something .

I yelled at them to stop and the only girl who stopped was (Y/N) but then all the girls ran toward her and threw a bunch of Kunais at her all I heard was (Y/N)'s painful scream she fell down on the floor and realized that one of the teachers caught us but then he looked and (y/n)'s weak body in a pool of blood he told all the girls to go to the classroom.

Our teacher asked what happened and I told him what happened but we rushed (y/n) to the hospital.

Third person POV

You were in the hospital they rushed you to the emergency room they told Kakashi and your teacher that you were injured badly but luckily it didn't hit your heart but you lost a lot of blood.

Kakashi and your teacher were waiting but Kakashi was really worried but your teacher comforted Kakashi and told him it will be all right.

Time skip

2 hours passed and you were out of the emergency room but you are really weak and you couldn't move but then Kakashi and your teacher came in your room and kept you company.

Time skip again

You were feeling better and the doctor said the you can leave so you got dressed and went home.

(A/n)

Sorry for the late update I lost my phone in the car I know you think I'm lying but it's true sorry again for the late update