PROLOGUE ━━☆⌒*. blistering fire

☆⌒*.━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⌒*.
PROLOGUE ━━ BLISTERING FIRE
' a death deal '

PROLOGUE ━━ BLISTERING FIRE' a death deal '

( act one )
☆⌒*.━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⌒*.

RAGE. BLISTERING, FIERY RAGE WAS all Astraea Parrish felt. It burned her from the inside and out, feeling every inch like a daughter of the sun. But there was also sadness, guilt. It follows her and snuffed out her rage until it was nothing but a few embers.

Instead she had water of sadness dripping down her face, had guilt eating at her until she was nothing but a ball of tears. But when she thought of the gods, her rage came back in full force. Those gods took everything the demigods had and didn't give it back. Takes their childhoods, their normality, their family. Oh god her family-

She felt like she was on fire. It felt scorching, felt like nothing was left, no skin, no meat, no bones. She felt like she was the sun, burning brightly and ruining everything in selfish desire. The gods were just that, burning brightly and ruining every good thing in the world for their selfishness.

They ruined her, they ruined her family and they did nothing about it. They sneered and scoffed and shook their heads like she was the one to blame. Even her own father turned away.

At the thought of her father, she felt like she was more alight. She was loved him, thought he was good. But now- now that the naive little girl is gone, she knows she was a fool. Gods don't love mortals, don't love their children, and they aren't good.

Rage. Rage. Eating her alive was her rage, smoldering and boiling and bubbling was her fire of anger. No one seemed to notice. Her siblings gave her their sunny smiles and wrapped their arms around her like they wouldn't get burnt. Chiron gave her smiles and taught her archery lessons, as if she needed it. No one no one no one- no one saw the gold and red fire dancing across her, itching to burn something.

Until- until him. He gave her understanding smiles, and kind eyes, said that if she helped him with this then she could get back what the gods refused to give her. She almost refused, except. She wanted what the gods didn't give her, she needed it. She's burning, she's drowning, she's dying without it.

So she shook his hand and made a deal that'll surely end in death. 

━━☆⌒*.                              THE AUTHOR'S NOTE

oh no astraea what have u done. so thats my shitty prologue of icarus. hm i wonder what astraea wants..who knows? oh wait i do. but astraea DOES have a good reason for taking lukes deal, you'll find out one day, also she was young when she took the deal so. be easy with my baby.

okay hope yall enjoyed that prologue bye

━━☆⌒*.