internal

The process of thought feels like a never ending tunnel of darkness and light, all of the oppositions of mind ricocheting against the sides of the vast cylinder aching to be set free. the mind clings to it's opposing personalities, never allowing one side to become fully dominate. The back and forth of the inner monologue that is you, becomes tiresome and seemingly infinite as the losing fight against the darkness begins to take over. thoughts become over powering and contradictory. Confusion and fear take over as the only sounds that can be heard are your own voices. so loud they are. so many of them, they overlap saying things such as yes and no; fail and succeed; try and give up; stop and go. the  mind becomes a battle field for the weak versus the strong. That is where a decision must be made. The power lies within you. Only you can break the mold and take over as the ruler of your own destiny. You must take hold and persevere against anything that stands in your way. Become the strong and feel the strength of fate running through your veins. Fight against the weak and say enough. Be Enough to push back the thoughts of saying no, and giving up, and failing, and stopping. Enough to bring forth the thoughts of saying yes, and trying, and succeeding, and going. Enough to reach out and discover all the of the things that are just beyond your grasp. Enough to taste and touch and feel every thing all on your own. Enough to finally achieve the things you've yearn and ached so deeply for. Enough to become your own happiness.