Ahri

Another hell hold day in this place we call school. "Ahri!" I turned my head to see Hinata running to catch up to me walking down the hall. I stopped and walked to Hinata "we have soccer practice today don't forget Ahri ... Like always" "I won't forget hinata" "you promise " "look hinata I can't primise you it, but I'll try to get there on time"
TIME PASTED BY
I looked at the clock to see the time it was 2:32 I ran to soccer court locker room I was an hour 32 minutes late to soccer practice. I changed and ran out to the field, but no one was there. I looked everywhere. then I saw everyone walking out of the locker room staring at me. "Ahri!" Hinata called out "your early" she said "I am, but soccer practice start starts at 1:00" i said confused "we'll at least your here on time".We ran out to the field to play
(TIME PASTED BY) "I'm so tired" "we're done anyways Ahri" hinata and I changed are close and left the locker room "hey ahri, can I stay the weekend at you place?" "Sure sense I'm the only one that lives there" we walked my apartment "hey hinata change you cloths were going to go somewhere" "why?" "Because hinata I want to show you something". we changed are cloths and walked to a friend of mine house we walked in side "I'm going to go get the keys wait here" "wait, keys for what Ahri" I grabed the keys and we walked to Kay's basement. I unlocked the door "Kay I want to try that THING" Kay looked at me "sure just font die" he walked to controls it opened a portal Is it a boy or a girlback in time "come on hinata, and Kay come when you can" hinata and I walked in the portal. we both apered young like we didn't start school.
We walked around everything was made of wood."hinata there you are" a man came running and pulled her away from me "I thought I told you not to talk yo her hinata" they walked away. I walked down to a store that sold masks I saw a the man throw a mask at a boy with spiky blond hair and blue eyes. I walked closer and heard everyone whisper and point at me for some reason I got to heard a woman say "aren't they the two kids..."she got interrupted by the woman next to her. I walked then I saw one beautiful mask "wow" then the man throw the mask I liked at me "here take it and leave" I got up and got mad. I calmed my self down and walked away.