The leaf village

IM GOING TO JUST SKIP TO WHEN THEY START SCHOOL

I woke up and sat up then got a cup of nuddles. I finished eating so I got up and changed my clothes. I got out of my apartment then locked the door and walked to the academy. I got to the academy and walked in. I saw hinata and waved to her while I walked in the classroom. I chose a spot and sat there in boredom looking around at everyone. I noticed that all the girls were surrounding one kid, so I walked over to take a look at him. I didn't see what all the girls see in him. I walked back to my seat I saw hinata walk in, I waved to her. Hinata walked to me and sat down next to me.
Lord hokage walked in and walked to the kid I saw at the mask then came to me and told us to come with him. we arrived at his office. he sat down in his chair "do you both want to become ninja's" "does it mean I get to carry a weapon everywhere and kill people" I shouted out with a grin "well...yes but you don't kill people" the kid nodded his head. we went back to the academy. we walked in the room I saw my spot got talkin I glared at hinata. I had to sit in the back by myself.
YEARS PASTED BY WE ALL BECAME NINGAS
Hinata walked in my seil "why am I here" I asked "sense they found out you were a nine tailed fox they need to take test on you, they font know if you can controll the tailed beast" "come on hinata just because I put a guy in the hospital doesn't mean anything" I said. a man walked in " you will be training with sakura, naruto, and kakashi today so hinata get the keys" hinata left the room getting the key she came back and unlocked it then two men came tying a rope to my hands I sighed. we got to an empty field where I saw Sakura and Naruto waiting for someone "don't try any funny moves beast" "that's not my name" I said looking at the man. he untied the rope I walked to Sakura and Naruto. " so what we waiting for" I asked " kakashi sensei" Naruto answered. "is he always this late?" "Yes" sakura answered.we started to see kakashi sensei walking tord us. "ok... we all here,why am I here" I asked "you'll be training with us , but sense you got taken because you put someone in the hospital that had to wait a while for them to let you come and train again" kakashi said "one person,one person and I ended up with that guy" I said pointing an the man that was next to hinata.