The New Earth Amethyst

YN skipped down the hallway and back to the amethysts to tell them about the new human. She came to a stop at the door and opened it revealing the amethysts surrounding and laughing around something.

"Hey guys!" YN greeted cheerfully

All the amethysts immediately stopped laughing and looked at YN with nervous smiles.

"Uh-Hi YN!" An amethyst stuttered

"Uh..whatchya got there? Is it something cool!?" YN tried to see what they were surrounding.

"NOTHING" Some of the amethysts yelled out.

"Why are you guys treating me like Holly Blue? Did I do something?" YN asked with a sad tone.

The amethysts felt guilty hearing YN say that. They knew they could trust her yet they were treating her like a stranger.

"Can you keep a secret?" They asked YN

"Of course I can! You know me!" YN smiled

"Ok, come on out she's nice we promise" an amethyst spoke to the center of the crowd.

A small amethyst came out avoiding eye contact with casual clothes on and an extremely nervous expression.

"She's from Earth like us, she came here with the human and the crystal gems but she's good and doesn't mean harm and needs help" another amethyst spoke

"Uh...hey-" The small amethyst started but was cut off by a very excited YN

"WOW ITS GREAT TO MEET YOU! MY NAME IS YN DIAMOND! YOU LOOK DIFFERENT-B-BUT A GOOD DIFFERENT!WHERE ARE YOU FROM?" YN bombarded the small Amethyst with questions.

"Whoa whoa! Chill dude!" Said Amethyst makeing "calm down" gestures with her hands.

"Sorry uh I got kinda carried away there" YN put her hand on the back of her neck

"It's fine-wait...Diamond?" The earth amethysts' eyes widened.

"Yup! Don't worry I'm not like my mom and aunt Yellow and White. I'm half human and uh less strict than them." YN smiled widely.

The crystal gem stared in pure awe at YN

They all eventually settled down and began to talk and joke around. Amethyst was actually starting to like YN, they weren't as evil as the crystal gems said diamonds are.

Then suddenly out of nowhere an alarm went off with flashing lights and a bunch of the amethysts began running towards the human zoo.

"What's going on?!" The Crystal gem Amethyst yelled.

"The humans are upset in the zoo! YN you should go to Pink Diamonds old quarters." Replied an amethyst

"Ok bye! See you all later than!" Yn responded while running down the hall.

She ran to Pinks' old quarters filled with bubbles gems. But as soon as she stepped in, she felt she was being watched and quickly turned around and was met with two scared faces

"Steven? Greg? What are you doing here?!" YN questioned them.

AN

HEYYYYYYYY
Sorry for the lack of updates but here's another chapter for you so...YAYYYYYYY * jazz hands *

Stay safe everyone!