Sickness

Note; I took inspiration from the AO3 story, it's much better than mine.
_____________________________

Sick Ash

Ash's POV

I woke up with a burning headache and a horrible cough and chills. Pikachu looked at me worriedly.

"It's okay, I'm fine Pikachu." I said, coughing in between. Pikachu knew I was lying but didn't do anything since he knew it was useless.

"Pika pika, Pikachu." Is all he said when while shaking his head.

As I made my way down to the kitchen, I saw the professors had already left. I decided to skip breakfast since I wasn't feeling well and I had lost my appetite.

As soon as I step foot outside Professors house, I'm hit with a wave of heat, and immediately start sweating like a bullet. Even though it was only 70 degrees out, I felt like I was standing on the brim of Wela Volcano.

I finally had made it to the Pokémon school, where I saw Lillie, Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe, and someone in all black with blonde hair. It wasn't till I got closer till I recognized him.

It was Gladion.

I smiled knowing that he was there, but it didn't stop the pounding headache that wouldn't go away.

"Hey guys!" I try to sound enthusiastic, wiping away beads of sweat and cover up my cough. They all looked at me.

"Ash are you okay?" I think it was Mallow or Lillie speaking, though I couldn't really tell. My vision was getting foggy and my head was spinning. Soon everything went black.

________________________________

Gladion's POV

I saw Ash walking up to us, but something seemed off. He was panting and looked paler than usual.

"Hey guys!" He says, in a enthusiastic voice. I was about to open my mouth to say something but Mallow was the first to respond.

"Ash are you feeling okay?" She asks, I notice Ash starting to wobble on his feet.

Before he can respond, he goes out cold.

"Ash!"' I yell as I dive to catch him. I then start barking orders at everyone. "Oh Ash, please be okay." I thought to myself

"Whoever has a phone, call 911." I shout, getting the Professor's attention.

"What's wrong-" he pauses, and almost yells. "Hold on, I'm calling 911."

I just sat there, clenching Ash close to me. He was burning up. It wasn't long before the ambulance came. We bursted through the ER doors. I could hear the operator shouting orders.

"Ash Ketchum, 16 year old male, collapsed at beach, unresponsive and hypotensive." One of them called out, I began to cry quietly into my sleeve.

"Alright lets get him started on 2 milligrams of Fludrocortisone and 3 liters of liquid." I heard one of them order.

"Oh my lord, is Ash okay?" A woman asked, the same doctor replying.

"Yes, he just has pneumonia. Which isn't deadly but we must watch him for a few nights." I sigh in relief. I then heard shouting coming from Ash's room, his mom running in.

"Where am I? Where's Gladion?" I heard, blushing at the thought of him mentioning me. I run into the room, ignoring Professor Kukui's pleas for me to calm down.

"Ash! I'm here, what's wrong." His mother left the room. I just stood there, Ash motioned for me to come forward and without warning, he kissed me.

"O-oh my god. I'm so sorry." He said, covering his crimson face. I chuckled, seeing his face all red like that gave me butterflies.

"Hey, it's okay," I said, "you know why? Cause I love you too." I said kissing him as he kissed me back.

"I love you too, Gladion."
________________________________

Hey! I finished a chapter! This book is basically all TrustedPartnerShipping sooooo, deal with it. Anyway, I'll take requests for the next plot since I'm running out of ideas. No smut or lemons though, thanks!