Prologue

"Cape baldy!"

"Where counting on you Cape baldy!"

"We love you!"

"Keep up the good work!"

"You're our Hero!"

The crowd cheer as the hero Cape baldy stood there processing what was happening in the crowd. Like any normal hero he defeated his opponents. Saitama then felt his Soul jump high as the crowd cheer for him he never got to feel this moments here he was praise all he can hear is praise for his hard work. Personally back then when he was a nobody the people always put the blame on him and in the next morning when he is in his hero costume patrolling to protect his people. Someone will talk shit about him and how he is Cheater. The crowd cheer more for the cape baldy while he stood in front of the  hero. His then raise his left hands as the crowd went wild  'this felt nice' Saitama said to him self as he felt like he is in heaven. Saitama was shortly cut of from his thoughts when the crowds cheer for him. Saitama then realized that he Defeated the monster by again one punch. While the other Heroes where delivered to the hospital to regain there strength back. When the hospital van left leaving the bald hero there, Then crowd begun to run to saitama. 'So this what it's like to have fan girl' saitama Told to him self as a wave of fans went around saitama and cornered the hero. The others took selfies and the others went to him and ask for his autograph. Meanwhile when the Government found out about what happened to the scenario in what happened they thought about the class S hero. The government then agree that some of the old class S hero will be throw out. While the others will stay to protect the citizen.

Genos personally left because he need to take care of the house(They got a house when Saitama got Enough money for them) for his Master or I should called husband(That ship exist in my world deal with it!) They got married when Saitama let Garou leave to make him Start a new life. Garou always comes by and visit them because he was the one of the baby sitters that they had and King also. While Bang and his brother took care of Saitama's little offspring  meanwhile Saitama left to take care of the monsters that was intriguing his city. While Genos went out for groceries or help Dr. Kuseno with business. Genos thought if Saitama Decided to leave the hero life. He can still make money for his husband and his Daughter.

After years past Saitama then felt like he was missing something . Everytime his daughter hand him a drawing of him, Everytime his little girl Comes by to watch his match with her green haired Friend cheering him on to beat his opponents. When he miss some of her school program or when he missed her graduation day. He felt really guilty that he didn't get to cheer his own daughter.

Of course Genos was also disappointed that His Master never got to see or Guide his daughter.

Genos was the one who stood up as mother a figure to the child, as Bang was like her Grandpa figure to her. And of course the badly as the little girl's father.

As year and year past there where always new hero that come out and save humanity. And some people then seems to have this quirk thing. When a new Hero of the city also known as Allmight went to take his place. You must be thinking that Saitama would be mad at this, ungrateful that someone took his place? No actually he was great full to him that he got to spend a lot time with his Little off spring and his beloved husband.

But that didn't last........ Ringing was heard from all over the living room. The only person was him and his Husband while the child was sleeping at Genos lap, Genos was leaning on Saitama's shoulders, his right arm was Resting on the sofa, his other hand was on the remote watching the news about a new villain called 'All for one'. That's when the telephone started to Ring as to catch there attention 'I'll get it' Mumbled The Bald hero, he got up and slip his feet into a soft pink slippers that his daughter got from him(You save up the money to bought him a gift) he walk up to the phone and answer that call. Genos was still watching the Hero try to fight this also-called-Villain  'All for one' He scan his appearance and also this so-called hero. He stop scanning when his Master was walking upstairs to there bedroom, and then coming back downstairs.

Saitama wore his hero Costume, his same old cape and same old yellow jumpsuit that the old Man Draper gave to him Before Draper's shop was shut down because of rent. Someone from the hero industry tried to upgrade his costume so that it won't brake.  But sadly for them he refuse there request, he told them that he didn't want to disrespect the man who made the costume. The others we're touch by this kind words. Some even made a T-shirt of him saying those words. Because someone in that room was streaming live with the man while they tried to ask him.

Genos has dumfound by his Husband's actions. This was shortly notice by the bald guy himself"They need back up" he calmly answered his Husband's Dumfound face. The blondie only nodded and wish him good luck, Saitama went to him and gave the blond a goodbye kiss on the cheek and also gave his daughter a goodbye kiss on her forehead. He said goodbye to his Husband.

Saitama left and shut the door gently so he won't wake his daughter. He swept his white cape and a serious look while walking in the neighborhood.