Chapter 1

Your POV (Syko's)

-Late at night-

   I walked into town one day at sunset and without even realizing it I start to run to the sound a bey. In no time at all I arrive and I realize who is battling. It's Kira Hayama....

   My eyes widen at the fact that I of all people is looking at one of the most feared bladers in Japan. I shake my head a little to snap out of it and I look at my surroundings. I noticed Kira is battling with Yoshio. I laugh and mumble to myself that I would make a better opponent. With fear in my heart I come out of hiding.

   "I believe I would serve as a better opponent." I say with a smirk. Kira and Yoshio both look up from the battle to see who it is.

   Kira replies by telling me. "Alright but you'll regret it."

   I chuckle lightly. "Whatever, you'll be the one regretting you ran into me tonight." I say coldly. Kira raises an eyebrow and looks over at Yoshio who nods and recalls his bey. He then walks away and stands next to Kira on the opposite side of the stadium.

   I walk up to my side of the stadium and hold up my launcher. Kira recalls his bey and places it back in his launcher. He then holds up his launcher. We both yell "3.....2....1...Let it rip!" Both our beys land on opposite sides of the stadium. As the first clash begins two different shades of purple sparks are seen as Gladiator Bahamoote and Galaxy White Tiger collide.  Each time our beys clash it's a full power head on blow. After a while I become bored but I also don't won't to deplete Galaxy White Tiger's strength. Besides I don't want to give up my special move yet. So I withdraw from the battle. Kira looks at me in shock and grits his teeth.

   "You were quite an amazing opponent Kira. I'd love to battle you again sometime." I say adding a bit of sarcasm and a smirk.

   "And you as well." Kira replies wholeheartedly. Yoshio looked surprised since Kira has never said something nice to anyone. I start to walk away until Kira calls out to me

   "I don't believe I caught your name!"

   I reply. "Just call me Syko."  I begin to walk away again until I hear him call out to me once again. But this time he grabs my arm.

   Kira says. "You should join DNA."

I raise an eyebrow and think for a moment. "Sure. Why not?"

-Time skip-

   I arrive at "DNA" with Kira and Yoshio and they immediately bring me to Argo. Argo raises an eyebrow and he says

   "Kira who is your little friend here?"

   Kira replies "This is Syko and she's an amazing blader. I believe she will be some use to you and the other Garcias."

Argo laughs and says "Coming from you Kira that's alot, so yes she can be recruited. But there's one problem we done have a room for her to stay in."

   Kira quickly jumps at the opportunity and says. "Why she can stay with me."

   Argo raises an eyebrow and chuckles lightly. "Fine Kira, but just don't get into too much trouble." I shake Argo's hand and shortly after I'm literally dragged away by Kira before I could say anything. Out of the corner of my eye I see Argo who looks like he just remembered something. He waves it away and just stares at us as we leave.

   We go down lots of halls until Kira finally stops in front of a door and he fumbles with the keys to unlock it. Yoshio long since disappeared probably going to his own room. Kira quickly grabs my gloved hand and pulls me into his room and he quickly shuts the door. I realize that he has the same look toward me that most men do.....Lust.

Authors Note: I don't own any of the Beyblade characters. I only own Syko and this story. Thanks for reading this article! Best regards from TheScarredEmo