Imma just sleep real qui-

Devil: Oh, fuck yeah! I'm in!! *(s)he (??) starts to dance along with Lucian*

Cuphead: U.... Sh.... Y....... *He looks towards KD* Dice, please help. I'm scared. 

---

Husk: *He smiles* Heh... It's weird to realize that I'm living more while I'm dead than I did when I was actually alive....

---

Frisk: *They blush a bit, then smile, feeling happy because of the kiss*

---

Error: Well.... Basically, when I first popped into existence, I was in this place, which I've ended up calling the anti-void. basically think of the void, except one, I'm the only being in all the multiverse that can get to it, and let others in. And it's dead quiet. I mean... No sound. At all... But, when I got there, I was really confused, as most do when they suddenly exist... And... I didn't know how to get out. Or where I even was. Or that other people existed. So I started shouting. and yelling. And screaming. After a while the screams started... Screaming back? And they still are... And they won't stop... And sometimes it hurts... They only scream when I'm outside the anti-void now though... So.... K... Kinda hurts to be out here.... But I think I'm getting used to it....

---

Eddie: *He covers his face*

---

Jessie: *They get to a large house. It seems they don't live far from their job. She gets out, helping Wheat out as well, before walking inside*

---

Wentworth: Do you at least trust me enough to follow me to my house...? I can make you a place to sleep in the spare bedroom...