treinta y dos

Y/N

One month later

"Aw she's so cute." Mason smiled, looking at Lela.

"I can't believe she's already two." Chosen smiled.

"How've you been holding up Sofia?" I turned to her. She was six months in.

"I've been better," she chuckled. "Chosen's been a real help though."

"Do you know what it is?" Jack asked.

"A boy." Chosen smiled.

"Y/N, Jessica, can I ask you something?" Sofia said quietly.

"Of course." I nodded.

"How much does it hurt? To give birth?" She asked. Jessica and I laughed.

"I'm serious." Sofia laughed.

"Well, it hurts a lot but, you'll be fine." Jessica assured her.

"On a scale of one to ten?" Sofia asked.

"Thirty two." I said.

"You guys aren't helping." Sofia looked at her stomach.

"Lela, no." We turned to see Wyatt holding Lela. She was pulling on his hair.

"Let me see her." Jack took her from Wyatt. "I love your hair, it looks like your dad's but better." Jack said.

"Fuck you." Wyatt said.

"I like your hair babe." Jessica comforted.

"Hey, Y/N, I got some strawberries from the store, I wanted to make you some of that cheesecake I made you last time." Finn walked in.

No one knew we were back together, no one knew he moved back in.

Finn stood at the doorway with a bag full of groceries. Everyone stared at him.

Wyatt turned to me and glared.

"I-I'm sorry." Finn apologized. He opened the door and was about to walk out.

"No, babe, it's okay." I said. He looked at me and I could tell her was nervous.

"Y/N, what the fuck?" Wyatt looked at me.

"Wyatt-"

"Hey, man-"

"No, shut up." Wyatt looked at Finn.

"Wyatt, listen, I know you're mad at me, I know all of you are and I understand but I promise you that-"

"You changed? Jesus Finn, I've known you long enough to know that this is bullshit." Wyatt rolled his eyes.

Finn

"Where the fuck do you think I've been the past two years? Huh? Getting drunk? I was in rehab. I was trying to stop because I know what I did was wrong. You think I don't know I'm a piece of shit? That I don't deserve to be here. I know I don't deserve this. But I went to rehab to get better for Y/N and my kids. For all of you. You guys are my family, you're all I have. I wanted to be better for all of you." I said.

Wyatt stared at me. His eyes were filling with tears.

"You're like my brother Wyatt. I know you've taken me in when I had no where else to go. You, Jack and Jaeden were always there for me. I know I can never thank you guys enough for what you've done for me while we were growing up. I know I messed up. Believe me, it's embarrassing that you guys know what I did. I'm so sorry. I mean it. I'm two years sober and I plan on keeping it that way." Wyatt looked at me. Jack and Jaeden walked closer to me and Wyatt.

"Listen, Finn, Jack and I were never mad at you." Jaeden said.

"Believe me, we weren't. We were just, disappointed that you let yourself go that way again. But we were never mad." Jack looked at me.

"I'm sorry you guys." I said, feeling tears start to build.

"Finn, I-I've known your for so long and I know when you're telling the truth. And I know how much Y/N and the kids mean to you. I believe you, I just, you know how I get when it comes to Y/N." Wyatt smiled.

"Yeah." I laughed, feeling a tear slide down my cheek.

"Stop crying Wolfhard. That's gay." Jack laughed, pulling the four of us into a hug.

These past few months felt like a blessing. Everyone was forgiving me for what I'd done. I meant what I was saying and to have them believe me felt like a weight lifted.

I had my entire family here with me. It was more than what I could ask for.

"You're daughter." I laughed, seeing a little girl that looked just like Wyatt.

"Yeah, Lela. She's two." He turned to her.

"Sofia, y-you're pregnant." She smiled at me from the couch. "Chosen you're going to be a dad."

He smiled that big smile that we were all jealous of. The same smile that probably made Sofia fall for him.

I spent the rest of the night catching up with everyone.

It felt so good to be back with my family.

im updating so much because i want to finish this book as quick as possible, i feel like it's flopping