Chapter 5

Klaus took me inside. He put my head on his lap. Looked at me crying my name Lily,lily over

And over again. Hope walks in, come over to me picks up my legs and puts them on her lap.

She looks at klaus and saids Its the hallow. If she doesnt accpet it and use it and learn to controll it then she might die. Klaus looks at hope worried. Why wont my sweet girl just walk up. Klaus crys out. Hope puts her hand on her father shoulder and saids. Its okay. I feel the power that is in her body.

(Hope)

The hallows power feel different when its inside lily. When i had the hallow it was killing me.

But in her its like she was ment to have it. Lily isnt just like me.She is so much more.

(Lily)

W-whats going on? You really think im so much more? Hi daddy. Sorry i worried you. *Hugs klaus*

Hope takes me on a walk. She wanted to talk me. We walked along the bayou water.she told

Me so much on how she and klaus had the hallows power inside them and how it almost kill them both. I was little scared i would die. I have a new family. I mean Nash will always be my family but she only human. But that doesnt mean i still love her cause i do.

(Hope)

So you need to accpet the hallow. I know it wont be easy but you need to learn to contoll

This power and i and davina will help you with that.

Klaus,hope and i all went back home. It was getting late and i had a big day tomorrow.

Morings come and davina walks into my room with a sage stick cleasing my room. I wake up

To the smell of fire.

(Lily)

What? Fire? FIRE!

(davina)

Its okay lily. Im just cleasning ur room with a sage stick. Getting you ready for

you so it makes it realxing for you. *walks over to lily* the hallow is the most hard

Thing to controll and you will need a relaxing room to go to when you go into the dream world.

This world will help you controll it.

As Davina was helping me set up. I saw klaus talking with marcel and this time he wasnt happy,both of them wasnt happy.i wanted to say to them to uh chill out or take a break and go walk. But i had to learn to controll this hollow. There are so many family drama that doesnt get fix cause we all have other issues that would end up at this very moment. Why cant we just be a normal family and do normal things? I guess we arent that normal after all.

(Lily)

You hear dad and marcel fighting?

(Davina)

Yeah. they all ways fight like that. Lay on the bed and out this crystal on your heart and just leave it there.Why your at it clear your mind. Ill so a spell to put you to sleep.

I did what she asked of me. I just keep thinking of kla... i meant dad. So it makes it hard to clear my mind. "Hey Davina. Im having a hard time clearing my mind. Klaus and marcel are fighting again. " You mean your dad. She replyed with You keep calling his klaus. I get it. Your not use to having a father. Davina looked at me. *giggle quickly* she always get annoyed with klaus.... Dad. Yeah she right im not using to having a father in my life. Its just something i got to get use to. Davina when downstairs yelling at klaus.She went all witchy on his. After she did that i started to clear my mind. I feel into a deep sleep. Klaus and davina both walked into my room.

Klaus sat next to me while Davina casted a spell. I went into this dream world and i saw another me. But this me was guiding me and helping me controll my powers and how it feels like. I felt the other me. Its like i had her feelings. I mean she is me but more. "Just hold out your hand to her." Saids Davina. So i did what she said i gave the other me my hand.As the other me takes my hand and put its on this bight blue ball. The blue ball power does into my vines and i feel everything. Its like im high but on magical powers. Its the best feeling in the world. Im just standing in the woods with this blue light going into my vines my eye turn blue. Im also glowing blue. Everything is amazing. Maybe this is what high people feel like but without all the bad drugs. I felt stronger. The Other me looked at me and told me to wake up,wake up. Just wake up.