Introduction

A/N: Okay Welcome, to Different Worlds I'm going to give you guys a run down. So first the artwork is not mine, if by chance you though that was mine, (Probably not, I wish I could draw like that -_- ) Anyway I may have a different version than others, but I'm trying my best, please tell me if I spelt or if I have any improper grammar anywhere, so I can fix it :)

'Your Wolf'

Okay when the character is talking to their wolf, the wolf is going to be in italic and the character in Bold,  so the wolf is the opposite gender than the character. Soulmates can mind link to each other, their family, and pack. There is not going to be second mates, so if your mate dies, welp your screwed.

 'Transforming '

Okay when you transform you will have what you wore earlier on, if you focus, if not you either appear with no clothes or random clothes from  your room. You can only transform once an hour without pain, you can transform 4 times in an hour before falling unconscious, and maybe 5 if your lucky.

Races

Vampire- are neutral to elves, wolves, and warlocks, but are in war with humans, and allies to Hybrids. They are like normal vampires, but these are allergic to sunburns, they have the same skin as humans, and can blend in to humans; and those are called loner's and don't listen to the vampire rules (Which will be explained later in the book).

Warlock- are the witches and wizards of the planet. They have no a enemies, but don't like Hybrids, warlocks can cast spells to speed up, slow down and to control the element. Other than that they are bystanders.

Elves- have the longest life span, are allies to hybrids and vampires, but hate wolves and warlocks. Mostly because the have the most human affairs which use to be a law that you can not communicate with the 'monsters' (And the person how made the rule is gone... And has nothing to do with me :| ) So other than that they are not a threat.

Hybrids- are a mix between warlocks and wolves, but are almost killed off, and make no kind of affair to humans, (So far...) and have almost no information, but they killers are known, as none other than humans.

Wolves- are the strongest and they only race that has mate's, chosen by their Goddess. They are also the only race with packs, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows the basics, if not...

A/N: Welp your not going to find it here. And those are the basics, onto the prologue🠒