Light, Tech, and water

Equius was tackled by Nepeta. "AC tackles her moriial in delight and purrs."
(please kill me)
Equius sweated a bit. "H-hello Nepeta." He stuttered. She looked different. Her horns weren't there.. He heard a grumply voice "What in the name of -goat- is going on?" It was Karkat. He also looked paleish. And no horns. "Oh. It's Equius. " he walked off.
Nepeta explained everything to Equius.

-TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE WEEK- Henry sighed. Eleanor was going have a sleepover. No new trolls showed expect he had a weird dream. He woke up in a purple place. He could fly too. But anyways, he found a bed that was yellow. There was a another bed and another. 4 beds. 2 red ones, one yellow, one orange. On one of the red ones, a girl with grey skin and horns slept there. A door opened. Henry hid. A guy in a black stuff with a knife loomed over the girl. Henry wanted to protect her but didn't want to die. He stabbed the girl over and over again till she was dead. Henry watched in horror. Her blood wasn't normal but it still horrified him. But then a flash of light appeared. It came from the girl. The black man was blown away. Henry held onto the yellow bed. When it stopped, the girl was well. But she was wearing red clothing and she had wings. Henry stood up. "Whoa." He gasped. The girl smiled at him. He reached his hand towards hers but then he woke. It was weird.

-meanwhile when that happened- Aradia-bot blew up.
-back on track-
Henry watched as 4 people came. First a girl named Jade. Then a guy named Dave. After that was a guy named John. Lastly was a girl named Rose. Henry pouted. He then had an idea. Him, Feferi, and Nepeta became best friends. He could hangout with them. He ran down to his mom. "Mommy... Can I have a sleepover with my friends? They live close by." His mom thought. "It only seems fair. Sure.." Henry smiled. "I'll grab them!" He ran off before she said anything. Henry rushed into into the garage. He walked to Nepeta. "We're going to have a party!" He said. "Grab a few things." Nepeta nodded. He said the same thing to Feferi. The walked inside. "Mom, these are my friends. Nepeta and Feferi." His mom nodded. They all went upstairs. Feferi giggles "It'll fun!" They all got under in the bottom bunk. He turned on his moon light.

Eleanor sat and chatted with her friends when she got a message from Karkat. "Hold on guys, you can put in the movie." She awseared.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling unknownRage [UR]
UR: What.
CG: YOU FORGOT FOOD.
UR: Uhh...
CG: WE ARE STARVING.
UR: Ok ok.
carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling unknownRage [UR]
Eleanor got up a made food. Rushed out, gave it to them and came back. "Sorry. " she sat on the floor. John smiled. "It's okay." They were watching a nick cage movie.
-after the movie-
Eleanor nodded. She liked it.

Henry sat in his bed with the two girls. "I had a dream I was on a weird purple planet with black people on it." Nepeta and Feferi looked at each other. "Derse?" They said. "Your a Derse dreamer?" Henry shurrged. "Yes... I think." "Us two!" They said. They to explained what Derse is and who that girl was. They kept talking till a scream from downstairs.

Sollox saw the trolls disappear and Aradia blow up. He then saw a planet of water and land. There was people. He thought of the things they didn't have. Computers and -goat-. Then he moved toward it. He tried to stop but he couldn't. Not even with his powers. Then he felt a pillow.

Kanaya saw the newest one leave. Sollox. Then she saw darkness. She thought of a bright light. Just right there. There one was. Then a planet. Then it had water and land and people. She moved toward it. She closed her eyes. The she felt a wall.

Eridan saw everyone leave. He felt lonely and weightless. Wait. Weightless? There was a bare rocky planet. He thought of home. There should be a lot of water. Water everywhere. No land. Water covered it. Then there was a bit of land. -goat-. He then moved to it. He turned around. Then was face flat in a pillow.

There was a scream.