Chapter 16

Alex's pov

I saw a boy sitting by himself. He had shaggy hair and bright blue eyes. I swear he looked exactly like josh grier, from school. He got up and walked to where I was standing. He is josh. I've never talked to him thoe. I've always liked him but I was always to scared to talk to him.

"Hi"
"Hi"
"I'm alex" I extended my hand out.
"Josh" he shook my hand. The worker came back with Josh's cotton candy frappe.

"So, I've seen you around school. I think we have English or science together." He said. I smiled. He actually noticed me...

"Yeah, so your in 12th grade now?" I asked. He nodded.
"Are you?" I nodded and took a sip of my drink. He checked the time.

"I gotta go, I'll see you later?" I nodded and smiled. I watched him leave through the door.

Abbys POV.

I woke up to the sun shining right in my eyes. Ugh I hate when that happens. My legs where wrapped around hayes. He was already awake and on his phone.

"Hey babe, did you sleep well?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my phone. I heard my stomach growl. And I stood up off the bed, I went downstairs and heard up a bag of mini pancakes.

I walked back up the stairs and heard the shower running. I hurried to eat the pancakes and wLked into my room to get an outfit then back to the room. I walked into the bathroom and hayes was singing forgien by trey songs. I giggled and he stoped.

"You know you would be a good singer if you actually tried." I said over the water. He laughed and turned off the water. He walked out and grabbed a towel. I got undressed and turned the water back on. I did what I had to do then got out and got dressed. I sat on the vanity in the room and did my makeup. A small wing and concealer with mascara. Hayes walked up behind me and put his head on my shoulder and his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Well, I have to ask you something Abby" he seemed a little nervous.

"Yeah what is it?" I told him while grabbing his hand. To calm him down.

"I think you got the idea but I like you, like a lot"

"Well yeah I kinda figured. " I said laughing a little.

"Well I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I mean yur a great guy and all." He looked like he was gonna cry.

"Nah, I'm just kidding of course I will" he smiled in relif and hugged me really tight.

"I really think that we should go somewhere with josh, we haven't done a lot of stuff" I said. Hayes nodded and we where out the door.

"Hey mom is josh home?" Hayes asked. She nodded her head yes. We went up to his room and he was on his bed smiling like an idiot.

"Hayes, we have to tell him" I whisperd.

"Yeah, we will. He looks really happy so it would be a good time to tell him." He said we both walked in hand in hand and josh looked up. He still had that stupid smile on his face.

"What happend at your house?" He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and hayes squeezed my hand.

"Well we are like, together now..." I said quietly.

"Really, I'm so happy for you guys" he said coming and group hugging us. I looked over Josh's shoulder and hayes mouthed 'I told you so'. He was right.

"So why you so happy" hayes asked. His smile became peachy as he began to say something.

"It's a girl"