like I already said, moving back to Korea was a rushed decision and it was made during summer; summer before college. so, tomorrow is my first day of college, as well as hyunjins, seungmins and...jisungs. again, science college was another thing I was looking forward to, but it all got fucked up when I realized jisung is in most of my classes. i really feel like God just wants me to go back to Australia.
"why is world so against me?" I sigh as  I hop off the bed and start getting ready. last night was actually bearable, only means could be heard, so I actually got a couple hours of sleep. looks like they will stop with their wanking streak for a while hah.
I exited my room just to see jisung, still in his pajamas, peacefully eating breakfast.

"um where is hyunjin?" I coldly ask

"good morning to you too, felix." jisung says without even looking at me

"I am pretty sure I asked you a question, asshole"

"why are you in such a bad mood again, dickhead" he looks at me for millisecond "gee one morning without your stupid presence is all I'm asking for" he murmurs quietly but I still manage to hear a bit. "they went out early. something about meeting a friend, I dont know" he averts his gaze back to the food he was eating.

"um...are you....not going to school...?" I ask as I start nervously fiddling with my fingers. why did I even do that

"I am but fuck off now I want to eat in peace and your presence is making it impossible" he goes back to eating and I scoff. when I was close to the exit of our apartment I turned back to see him still eating

"asshole" I say and head to school

[a/n] OH MY GOD I AM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT UPDATING THIS A A A A A A A  I'm sorry I'll try to write as many chapters as I can in the next few days !!