1. Smiling mess !

"Jake shut up." I shouted through the wall between our rooms as my brother played loud music.

With the voices I could hear along with the songs, I figured he had finally made friends now.

It has been a week since we have shifted to Miami and our new house is good. It's by the beach, perfect view from my room but the only problems is that the walls are too thin.

"For God's sake Jake shut up." I shouted as I closed my book, standing up and marching to his room.

"Is it too hard to shut up?" I shouted as I opened his door.

The music still played as four heads turned towards me.

"Hey I'm Josh." I pretty blonde guy moved towards me, shaking my hand.

"I'm Serena." I smiled at him.

"Serena go disturb someone else." My brother said, not bothering to look up.

I pouted and looked at the other boys.

Two tall guys were seated on the couch.

My breath hitched as green eyes caught mine and I blushed as I got caught checking him out.

"Hey I'm Caleb." The other one said, breaking my eye contact with his friend.

"Serena. Nice to meet you." I said, making myself comfortable beside my brother who had an annoying face pulled.

"Serena, before you came, an important discussion was going on." Caleb said and dramatically paused before continuing "Is the fashion Harry Styles carries good or gay."

"The man has women fashion sense in him." Jake said and Josh nodded.

"What! No! His fashion is too good for you to understand. Right Serena?"

All eyes looked at me as I thought before replying "His fashion is different from many but I must confess that man looks hot in anything he wears. I mean I love his fashion." I said and Jake glared at me as Caleb celebrated by doing a little dance and the last guy shook his head.

"What do you think about his black outfit on the carpet?" John asked me as Caleb talked to his friend and Jake looked through his phone.

Suddenly Caleb's face shot up towards me with a glint in his eyes as his friend glared at him.

"Noah thinks you're cute." Caleb announced as I saw the guy beside him look at him wide eyed, his cheek tinting pink.

"Okay, gross." My brother stood up, finally out of his phone, taking me by the elbow and dragging me out of his room.

I huffed as he closed the door on my face.

Ouch.

But at least I know his name now...

As I sat on my bed again, I could hear murmurs from his room.

I tiptoed to the couch and pressed my ear on the wall separating our rooms.

"Now I'm gonna die in a hole full of embarrassment." I heard someone groan.

"I only said the truth." I heard someone, probably Caleb replies.

"I know but that scared her off. I'm never entering this house again." Noah groans again.

A glint shone in my eyes as I put my mouth to the wall and shouted "Caleb!"

"God?"

Idiot.

"It's my sister you idiot."

"Ow! Don't hit me asshole."

"Caleb!" I shouted again.
"What?"

"Tell Noah I think he's cute too." I shouted, happy that nobody can see my bright red cheeks.

I tried to listen but all I could hear was nothing.

As I was about to quit on getting a reply, the door to my room slammed open and there stood Caleb with his hand holding Noah by his collar.

"Oh my god Serena you made him blush!" Caleb shouted as he pointed to the green eyed boy, his eyes on the floor as his cheeks flared red.

My cheeks flared up as I replied "I hope I'll be doing that a lot."

His eyes snapped up and connected with mine and soon we were both a smiling mess.