&11&

Taehyung left after as it was getting late. Jungkook got back inside his house, being met with his father who had a smirk on.
"What is it, Daddy?" The younger asked, looking at his father with confusion.
"You know, Gguks, I like that Taehyung boy...make sure he doesn't make you cry or I'll destroy that face of his" Mr Jeon said before grabbing the younger's hand and dragging him inside.

"Baby, here!" Taehyung yells, waving to his boyfriend that was a few meters away from him. The younger waved back, a wide smile plastered on his face. Jungkook jumps on the older, wrapping his legs on the waist and arms around the neck. Taehyung chuckles, holding onto the younger's thighs to not make him fall.
"You little bunny, you're so light, do you eat?" He asks, raising one of his brows on the younger.

Jungkook giggled, kissing the older's cheeks.
"Of course I do, hyungie" He says, giggling again. He puts the younger down, kissing his forehead and grabbing his hand.
"Let's go" Taehyung says, walking hand in hand with the younger on their first class.

"Hey hyungie?" Taehyung heard a soft voice, looking over to see his baby that stared at him with his big doe eyes.
"Yes, love?" He says, the younger pouted at him.
"I want some banana milk, buy me some, hyungie" Jungkook says, giving his boyfriend the puppy eyes. Of course who is Taehyung to resist, he smiled and nodded.
"Okay, your 'nana milk is coming in just a minute" The older says before going to buy some.

It was time to go home now, the couple was walking at the hallway.
"I'll walk you home, baby" Taehyung says before holding onto his baby's waist. They continued walking but took the other way.

"Bye bye, baby, see you tomorrow, love you!"
"Love you too, Hyungie!"