Chapter 2

"Watch where you're going newbie :/"
"Oh my god! Karry~~~so COOL!"
Eh??
"Are you okay? Sorry about Karry, he's not a very friendly person lol" two boys suddenly appeared on either side of this rude creature who everyone calls Karry. And one of them asked me without any concern at all..Taking it all as a joke. Uh!I hate this!
"Oh my god! Roy~~~so CUTE!"
Eh???

Hey now that I look at it... And hating to admit this...these three boys are annoyingly cute(≧∇≦)no wonder why the girls are so obsessed with them *blush*blush*

Anyhow! I HATE that Karry already!! Who does HE think he is?! Ahhh geez!! I'm getting so worked up!!! I just wanna punch him in the face! Right NOW!! What a spoiled brat!

"Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said harshly then paused for a second, turned to Karry, and added, "my king."while making a bowing gesture. And stuck my tongue out at him.
......
"Oh. My. God! She did NOT just talk to my dear Karry like that!!! Askdbks!!" The girls went wild. Saying stuff like "Yeah! Who does she think she is?!?" And blah.
...Uhm hellloooo?! How did all of this suddenly become my fault! Ahhhh!

"Let's just go" says the other guy. The cold type eh?
And once again the girls broke out into a scream/swoon, "oh my god! Jackson~~~ so COLD!"
"Whatever" Karry said under his breath while turning to leave.
Wa?!? He's not mad?! How?! I wanted him to be mad though...uh!
---------------------------------------------
"Wow that was um...brave of you." Says Lucy on the way to the cafeteria.
"What do you mean?" I asked all confused.
"I meant how you were talking to the leader of TFBOYS like that @.@"
"Huh?"
"You really don't know ANYTHING about this school do you.."
I shook my head violently, the principle never said anything...
*sigh*
"Lemme tell you. Those three guys you talked to back there, they are no ordinary students. They are like the gods of this school! No guys dared to talk to them the way you did, and no girls didn't fell for their charms.. which..personally I think is pretty pathetic.."
....
....
O!M!G! I'm screwed. IM SO SCREWED!! What if the police came and arrested me?! What if I'd have to spend the remaining years of my life in jail?!?! Noooo! Mom, dad, I'm sorry! Your daughter is such a failure! Wait a second..
"You said NO girls didn't fell for them correct? So you like them too?" I ask Lucy all gossipy like. What?! All girls love gossip okay?!
"HAHaha EXCEPT for me~......"
---------------------------------------------
Guess what?! It turned out Lucy is the principle's daughter! How COOL is that?! And what's more is that she practically grew up with the TFBOYS! Like how..UNCOOL is that?! Im surprised that she didn't get annoyed to death because if I were her, I would've been long dead by now. Just saying.

But they are cute...ahhh stop it brain!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR READING MY FIRST STORY!! I know this chapter is a bit boring But the next ones will be better I promise!!
*bows*
THANK YOU ALL!
Love,
Cindy