Being Quirkless

Izuku Midoriya walked into his dorm room for the first time. Next to him was his best friend Katsuki Bakugo. The two were moving into the large building reserved for the top twenty exam scores of the year. They had volunteered to take the shared room which was fine with them because it was basically a two bedroom apartment with all of the amenities. They had their own bedrooms, living room and kitchen.

The two long time friends smiled at each other as they walked into the living room. It was furnished with a couch big enough to fit twelve people at once and then some. Two chairs that looked perfect for studying were in the corner. On the wall was a good sized T.V. and  it was equipped with a surround sound system.

Katsuki walked to the room on the left side of the dorm and claimed it as his own leaving Izuku with the right hand room. Inside it was a bed with a dresser built into the end. There was a desk for studying in one corner and a closet next to it. One wall was taken up by a sliding glass door that led to a patio. Izuku didn't bring much with him so he threw all three of his bags onto the bed.  

He pulled a few posters out of his bag. One was for a high school robotics competition that his team had won. Another was the pro hero All Might. The last was a landscape view of Mt. Fuji. Izuku put his pants and underwear in the dresser and hung up his shirts, only two of which weren't tank tops.

After setting his only course book (that he had already read... twice) on the desk he walked back out to the living room. Seeing Katsuki still in his bedroom Izuku went and took stock of the kitchen. It was equipped with some of the latest equipment that neither Izuku nor Katsuki could appreciate, although Izuku liked the design. 

Izuku decided to go down to the main living space for all the other people in the dorm. Once he got there he noticed that almost everybody else that lived in the dorm was there. He tuned into the conversation that was going on as he walked up. 

"I hear that there are two students that aren't even in the hero course in these dorms this year." This was said by a guy who was shorter than Izuku. The guy had blue hair and wore glasses.

A girl with long black hair tied in a ponytail spoke next. "I thought that these dorms were reserved for the top twenty hero course students?"

The boy from earlier spoke again. "Strictly speaking they are reserved for the students with the top twenty scores on the written exam. However nobody outside of the Hero course has ever been in the top twenty. I heard they are both support students as well." 

A girl with neck length brown hair spoke next. "Eww, I heard support students are all gross lowlifes."

Everybody else in the group nodded as well and he heard a snort from behind him. He turned and saw Katsuki. "Don't listen to these idiots they don't know anything yet. I bet they don't even know what the support course is." 

Katsuki walked into the room where the other students were. "Hey you ignorant fucks, do you even know what it is the support course is?" The attention was of the room was drawn to Katsuki and himself as Izuku walked up next to him. None of the heroes to be said anything at first. Finally the boy with the glasses spoke.

"Well not really but what do you care, your Bakugo right the guy who got the highest score at the practical?" 

"Yeah I am, this is Izuku Midoriya. One of the support students you fuckers were talking about. Does he look like a gross lowlife to you?"

All of the heroes to be grew blushes and started stuttering out apologies. Izuku quietly walked over to Katsuki again. He flicked his brother in all but blood on the arm. Bakugo looked at him questioningly before his eyes widened.