Screw You

Petal's POV

"Babe, what are you doing? What happened?"

"Go bring the kids in from outside and tell them we are leaving, to go pack their things."

"Babe, stop." Cameron said, grabbing my arm.

"Get your hand off of me." I said, moving out of his reach.

"Baby, relax, just tell me what happened. I thought everything was fine between you and Liam."

"Liam is your best friend and I tried to be nice to him for your sake. But he tried to hit on me and he touched me. He grabbed my waist." I said and that seemed to be enough to send Cameron into a rage.

That was all Cameron needed to hear. He ran down the stairs and I went after him.

"How dare you." he said, getting angrier.

"You bastard! You touched my wife???"

"Is that what she told you? She seemed to like it." he said with a shrug.

"What?? Babe, don't believe him!" I said, as tears started falling.

Cameron took one swing at Liam just as Liam turned around and Liam fell to the floor. Out cold.

"Oh my god! Cameron what did you do?" I screamed.

"He deserved it." Cameron said in obvious pain.

His knuckles were full of Liam's blood, but that didn't seem to bother him. He was in obvious pain but tried not to let it show. 

Cameron grabbed my hand and brought me back upstairs.

"I will finish packing, go get the kids and tell them we are leaving, NOW." he said.

I dried my tears, not wanting the kids to know about the chaos that just happened.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," I said, feeling the tears coming back.

"I know he was your--"

"He's dead to me. I should be apologizing to you sweetheart." he said, seeming to calm down.

He pulled me into a hug, caressing my hair, and trying to calm me down.

Looking into my eyes, he said "Please, go tell the kids we are leaving. I won't be long up here, and we will figure out where we are going to go after we leave and get far away from here."

He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes, trying to forget about the horrific thing I just went through. I nodded my head and walked out the room.

Once I got downstairs I heard and saw Liam dragging himself across the floor towards me. He reached for the banister and was able to stand close enough to me.

"You just couldn't keep your pretty little mouth shut bitch could you? I would have given you the best time ever, I would have made you happier than he ever could." he said into my ear as he tried to pull my hair.

"Go to hell." I said pushing him down and kicking him.

I ran outside and told the kids that we were leaving and to tell their friends goodbye.

"Once you get inside, go straight up the stairs and pack." I told them.

They did as they were told.

A few minutes later, once we finished packing, we left the house.

I had Teddy in my arms and he was crying because he could sense the tension. 

"Shhh my sweet baby boy, everything is going to be okay. Mommy, daddy and sister and brother are all here." I said bouncing him up and down. 

We were essentially homeless, but anywhere was better than here.

Camerons POV

He touched my babies, he had his hands on my wife, my queen.

I knew this was something I wasn't going to get over easily and I also knew I couldn't apologize enough to Petal for his behaviour.

She wasn't upset with me, but she should be. I had told her so many great things about him. This wasn't the first time she met him, but I was always there with her when we were all together.

Thank god she had come to me directly when this happened. Once we left we didn't look back. We kept driving and tried to make up a story that we both agreed on if we were to stay at either of our parents houses-a story about the whole incident.

We told the kids that if asked, they would say we are doing renovations on the interior of our house, and obviously couldn't live in it due to the condition it was in. Petal's parents and their new spouses were away on vacation and we didn't want to worry them, so we didn't even bother to call them. We ended up driving to my parents house, Petal was always welcomed here and she knew that.

We were going to get through this and come out stronger as a family. Unfortunately for us, no one knew this was just going to be the beginning of a whole long bigger mess to come.