1

Rain poured over the grey schoolyard outside the window. Water would trickle down the pipes and the soft sound of drumming on the metal shed could be heard. Leaves and plants outside were covered in delicate drops. Inside the classroom was a set of neatly arranged empty seats. Rubbish was scattered everywhere underneath them, left alone lying next to the cold glossy floor. Notices and posters were pinned up on the creamy walls next to the blackboard that was scribbled on with obscene graffiti on it. On the left side of the blackboard was a small desk with a closed laptop and organized files and a small metal tin filled with crumbled or broken bits of chalk. Small charcoal lockers filled in wide space at the back.

At that moment a shadow emerged from the light of the school halls. Footsteps walked in at a slow pace. Turning the wooden doorknob, a young man appeared. He was in his late high school years. His black, chocolate hair was permed. Light and soft like cotton. His triangular monolid eyes were a mix of hazel timber. The porcelain skin complexion he had would faintly shine even in the dark. A gentle breeze from the open window made itself in and brushed his navy blue hoodie. His slate jeans wrinkled as he made his way to his desk at the back. His peachy lips parted following with a sigh as he sat down and slumped his bag on the table. He kicked at the table leg with his wet sneakers. In his small maroon backpack a faint vibration would be heard. His trembling hand reached for his phone as a shiver went down him from the chilly air inside the room. His eyes met his phone screen and he tapped it.

" Ah...Hyung what is it?" a tired and deep voice spoke

On the other end it was his older friend Jin who is now studying acting at his college.

"Yoongi-ah, I hope you're okay, we're gonna do two more hours of band practice next weekend so please be there!"

Jin was very caring and relaxing, he made an amazing vocalist and had great talent in acting. His personality was something that made Yoongi feel better. His Hyung and his younger friends were the only ones he opened up to. He was part of a music band known as Bangtan with 6 other members. He would go to their band practice every week and hang out with them.

"Ah okay Hyung...just make sure Namjoon doesn't break the guitar again, he's quite a klutz sometimes and I was the one who had to fix the poor thing." A hint of irritation was lying in his voice before he ended the call.

Soon the clouds started to clear out. Students started arriving in the schoolyard while Yoongi concentrated hard on coming up with some lyrics and notes for a new song. The school bell rang and a noisy crowd of people rushing in broke what used to be the dull and quiet atmosphere. By then his notebook was slipped back into his backpack. Towards people he displayed an arrogant and blunt persona, he was known for being quite savage as well. Most of the quiet people wouldn't dare to speak with him. A lot of girls would try and start up a conversation but he'd turn them down and ignore them despite them being possessive and fighting over him. The class was made up of bullies and snakes. Some were bitches and had poisoned hearts. Boys wouldn't dare start a fight with him. Outside he was like steel. Unbreakable and tough. Fortunately, he could survive in this dangerous school.

A moment later a man wearing a dark suit and tie strode in through the door at the side. Immediately the whole group stood up and respectfully bowed - It was their teacher Mr. Song. Some boys were snickering at the back about their recent joke. Mr song turned to face the class and by then there was not a single person talking. Soon after the class sat down, a few lessons ran normally then a knock on the door came...

A woman appeared by the entrance and peered in.

"Please come in Miss Yang" Mr song greeted.

"Oh morning Mr. Song, I'm here to make an announcement to this class." Her eyes quickly scanned the room before she continued.